PDA

View Full Version : CLEO 4 and ELM mod. Comment/reply/PM if you can help me!

Vinny Meadows
12th July 2012, 01:56 AM
Okay so I downloaded CLEO 4 and its with all its files in the proper place in the GTA SA folder.
I downloaded ELM mod 9 and ran the config thingy. When I go IG it wont work. I hold F12 nothing happens, Hold F11 nothing happens. I relogged multiple times, still doesnt work. Even at night time it wont work. Please help me.
Btw if I hold F12 to activate mod, does it say something to indicate that it worked or what?
Thank you.

Someone help me out on TeamViewer if you can please :$

ChinŽ
12th July 2012, 02:43 AM
When you press "esc" does it show that you got the mid loaded? Left under with orange text. If nit try re-installing it or find elm mod for SAMI.

Kash
12th July 2012, 02:52 AM
Delete the current one and install the new one(mentioned below) by following the given steps:
If you have windows seven it's a problem with that. What you need to do is:

Step 1:
Download CLEO 4 and ELM.
Step 2:
Open it up with WinRAR/WinACE.
Step 3:
Open up the first folder and double click "ELMConfigTool.exe" (If on Windows 7 or Vista, you may want to run it as an administration.)
Step 4:
Specify your GTA:SA Directory and hit 'install mod'.
Step 5:
(To save you another trouble/risk I uploaded my file, to ensure it is not a virus. If you do not trust me, feel free to not click it. ELM just won't work.)
Now you have to download this GTASA.exe.
https://rs430tl.rapidshare.com/#!downlo ... 63|R~0|0|0
Step 6:
Go to your downloads folder and 'Copy N' Paste'/ drag the GTA_SA.exe file into your GTA:SA directory and replace the original.
IMPORTANT: BACK-UP THE ORIGINAL (NOT THE ONE I SENT YOU) GTA_SA.EXE
Step 7:
You should now have everything installed. It is now ready to go
TIP: If it does not work still, try running the gta_sa.exe i sent you as admin or sa-mp.exe.
This amazingly and 100% worked.

If you still have trouble or questions or anything, feel free to leave them below.
- This is a Windows 7 only step. Not that, it will hurt to give it a try for XP or Vista.(Fixes vista too sometimes.)

- I'm sure the link and steps will work.

Josip
12th July 2012, 03:19 AM
Just COPY ELM 9 files in the GTA SA Directory and run Config tool, click ''Install'' and install it, After all that, go Ingame and press F12 once to activate it and once to deactivate it.

Vinny Meadows
12th July 2012, 12:27 PM
Delete the current one and install the new one(mentioned below) by following the given steps:
If you have windows seven it's a problem with that. What you need to do is:

Step 1:
Download CLEO 4 and ELM.
Step 2:
Step 3:
Open up the first folder and double click "ELMConfigTool.exe" (If on Windows 7 or Vista, you may want to run it as an administration.)
Step 4:
Specify your GTA:SA Directory and hit 'install mod'.
Step 5:
(To save you another trouble/risk I uploaded my file, to ensure it is not a virus. If you do not trust me, feel free to not click it. ELM just won't work.)
Now you have to download this GTASA.exe.
https://rs430tl.rapidshare.com/#!downlo ... 63|R~0|0|0
Step 6:
Go to your downloads folder and 'Copy N' Paste'/ drag the GTA_SA.exe file into your GTA:SA directory and replace the original.
Step 7:
You should now have everything installed. It is now ready to go
TIP: If it does not work still, try running the gta_sa.exe i sent you as admin or sa-mp.exe.
This amazingly and 100% worked.

If you still have trouble or questions or anything, feel free to leave them below.
- This is a Windows 7 only step. Not that, it will hurt to give it a try for XP or Vista.(Fixes vista too sometimes.)

- I'm sure the link and steps will work.

This reply is the best so far, can you make it more specific though?
Like Step 2:
what am I suppose to open with WinRAR?
Cleo or ELM?

Luigi_DiVittorio
12th July 2012, 08:30 PM
I installed ELM the other day, All I did was:

1. Install CLEO 4- Follow the readme
2. Accidentally installed something called "Emergency Mod" for CLEO (don't know if this contributes to anything or not)
3. Install ELM v9.1 off www.gtapolicemods.com- Follow the readme

I could Teamshare you if you'd like.

Vinny Meadows
12th July 2012, 08:48 PM
I installed everything correctly and when I go IG and hold/press F12 nothing happens.

Vinny Meadows
12th July 2012, 09:01 PM
I installed ELM the other day, All I did was:

1. Install CLEO 4- Follow the readme
2. Accidentally installed something called "Emergency Mod" for CLEO (don't know if this contributes to anything or not)
3. Install ELM v9.1 off www.gtapolicemods.com- Follow the readme

I could Teamshare you if you'd like.

I cant find the link for ELM mod in GTApolice.com can you send me the link?

Bobby Joans
13th July 2012, 03:50 PM
I had the same problem when i first started using ELM.

I don't have elm anymore but you have to fiddle around with the ingame settings. I can't remember exactly how it works but you have to like open the menu in game and select an option then like spam F12 until your lights start blinking. When they start blinking you have to press F12 again. The Option you chose in the menu should start.

This is what i could remember. All I did was fiddle around a bit with the menu in game and I got it to work.

Marcy Shiels
13th July 2012, 03:53 PM
Install ELM mod 9.1, Have CLEO 4, IG go in a car and type /lights then hit F12, tell me if this works