PDA

View Full Version : Apparantly I'm banned from the server? But There was no Ingame Ban towards me

jack_nicolson
13th July 2012, 12:33 PM
I Was happily riding around doing mat runs when, I thought something seems strange so i stopped and quit the game to come on the forums, to buy Gold VIP, I then thought i'd boot the game back up and go on the server until it said 'Server is restarting' - 'Connecting' Etc etc etc, Then after failing to connect for 3 times, It says I'm banned, Surely this is a glitch/bug? I'v not been doing anything wrong, there is no complaint about me on the forums & neither was there an ingame ban i was aware of caus' normally it cuts you off the server instantly, But nopeee.. soo.. Anyone else experiencing this type of behaviour? :doh:

Sam_Neil
13th July 2012, 12:39 PM
It sometimes happens to me if i'm lagging... So,
Just keep trying to connect to the server. If you have done numerous attempts but you still can't join the server, then make a ban appeal on forums. You could be caught in a rangeban.

Edit: Read this (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?40939-Server&p=324308#post324308)

SmithA
13th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Well, usually this happen's quite often and you usually just relog and it'll work. If you've tired that, then I highly suggest you contact an admin or post a ban appeal to see what's going on? They'll figure out the reason's or if it's just a bug. Hope this helped :)

Bobby Joans
13th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Make a Ban Appeal, And see what admins have to say, If you have been banned by an admin they will explain it and if you were banned by a bug they will unban you. If it still doesn't work try reinstalling SAMP or GTA.

Timmy_Jimmy
13th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Make a ban appeal here (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=6) and admins can see if you were banned for a reason if not they can unban you. It is most likely a bug.

Hedge_Hog
13th July 2012, 06:58 PM
It's most likely a bug, many have been "banned" due to the recent DDoS attack. Try contacting an admin via private message, ban appeals or Teamspeak and they can unban you if they find there was no ban reason and that it was connected to the DDoS attack. However, it also might happen to be an unlikely rangeban that has affected your area. If so still contact an admin.

Dustin Keys
14th July 2012, 12:47 PM
Answered.