PDA

View Full Version : Cleo Help

Sinny
16th July 2012, 05:52 AM
I'm really sick of this problem, whenever I download cleo (( I checked a hundred times, I've downloaded it right )) It runs on Single player, but on Multiplayer, Whenever I press connect to any server, It don't runs, Just the cursor of proccesor cames up for 1 second and stops and multiplayer don't runs, I hope, someone has cure to this problem, I'm really really sick of it.

Kash
16th July 2012, 07:27 AM
Delete the current one and install the new one(mentioned below) by following the given steps:
If you have windows seven it's a problem with that. What you need to do is:

Step 1:
Download CLEO 4 and ELM.
Step 2:
Open it up with WinRAR/WinACE.
Step 3:
Open up the first folder and double click "ELMConfigTool.exe" (If on Windows 7 or Vista, you may want to run it as an administration.)
Step 4:
Specify your GTA:SA Directory and hit 'install mod'.
Step 5:
(To save you another trouble/risk I uploaded my file, to ensure it is not a virus. If you do not trust me, feel free to not click it. ELM just won't work.)
Now you have to download this GTASA.exe.
https://rs430tl.rapidshare.com/#!downlo ... 63|R~0|0|0
Step 6:
Go to your downloads folder and 'Copy N' Paste'/ drag the GTA_SA.exe file into your GTA:SA directory and replace the original.
IMPORTANT: BACK-UP THE ORIGINAL (NOT THE ONE I SENT YOU) GTA_SA.EXE
Step 7:
You should now have everything installed. It is now ready to go
TIP: If it does not work still, try running the gta_sa.exe i sent you as admin or sa-mp.exe.
This amazingly and 100% worked.

If you still have trouble or questions or anything, feel free to leave them below.
- This is a Windows 7 only step. Not that, it will hurt to give it a try for XP or Vista.(Fixes vista too sometimes.)

- I'm sure the link and steps will work.

Sinny
16th July 2012, 09:48 AM
First of all, I don't have got windows 7 nor windows vista, I've got only windows xp dark edition, It's my favorite, that why, please help me..

Sinny
16th July 2012, 09:49 AM
Also, your given link isn't working at all.

Cleopatra Cassenova
16th July 2012, 10:18 AM
lol oh I thought...

_Katie_
16th July 2012, 10:29 AM
As did I Cleo, everyone needs help with you XD jk<3

EDIT: Do you mind me using your top signature? I can make my own with me in it but the girl is pretty :P

Bob
16th July 2012, 05:19 PM
This happened to me, i unistalled Cleo4 and SAMP, i also added Sanny Bulider.. Install Cleo 3, then install Cleo 4, make sure you have the Sanny builder files.
Regards,
Bob Beats.

SmithA
16th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Here's the link. http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/cleo4/CLEO4_setup.exe