PDA

View Full Version : Gta sa problem

Marcy Shiels
16th July 2012, 11:44 AM
Ehm well, here I am with another question. Well I recently installed windows 7 ultimate 32 bits, obviously all my files has been deleted. However, i installed ALL the GTA SA possibles, but when I try to run or either gta sa.exe or from SAMP, nothing happens, not a problem of waiting, maybe i should install another windows 7 version or windows XP? That's all, hope you can answer my question.

SmithA
16th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Well, I'm not quite sure about the solution. But I'm running my SAMP on window's 7 Home premium, 64 bit. I think. Try running the program with different settings or run it as administrator.

Bob
16th July 2012, 05:16 PM
I think you should use Google for this, all i could think of is - Unistall Gta San Andreas, then unistall SAMP.
Then Re-install it all.
Regards,
Bob Beats.

Dion Anderson
16th July 2012, 05:17 PM
Right Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run This Program in Compatibility For: (XP or W7)

Marcy Shiels
16th July 2012, 05:32 PM
did all the above, installed all the versions of GTA SA, aswell as SAMP. However it's not working. I think it is some sort of magic shit with my windows or idk, i had problems with it because i formatted it( or however its said ) at this and it went bad.. Anyways any more answers? If not put this on Answered or archive... don't want to bother/annoy you guys.

Dion Anderson
16th July 2012, 11:13 PM
Try to system restore, or reinstall windows 7.

Michael_Hakachi
17th July 2012, 02:51 AM
I used to have this problem before, the fix was just format the computer.

Marcy Shiels
18th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Well okay, put this on " Answered " Thanks everyone for the help i'll be formatting the computer since it was a PC problem, my laptop won't start now so yeah.