PDA

View Full Version : i need a lil' help.

Mausi Homeland
17th July 2012, 07:00 AM
i made lspd application and its pending now, so my question is, do i have to go now to lspd and ask for a test? or?..

Enrique McHarley
17th July 2012, 07:03 AM
That's correct, you can call 911 and make clear you're inside their lobby, waiting to get an interview because you're an applicant.

Mausi Homeland
17th July 2012, 07:13 AM
Cool, close this THANKS FOR THE QUICK ANSWERE :D

Sam_Neil
17th July 2012, 07:42 AM
That's correct, you can call 911 and make clear you're inside their lobby, waiting to get an interview because you're an applicant.

Btw, don't call 911 for your interview. It's pretty Unrealistic thing to do O.o
Just head to the LSPD Lobby and when you meet an Officer or FBI agent, ask him to call T&R Commander via /r to the lobby for your interview and make sure you have memorized everything in the Handbook. You'll be tested. Good luck~

Mausi Homeland
17th July 2012, 07:59 AM
Btw, don't call 911 for your interview. It's pretty Unrealistic thing to do O.o
Just head to the LSPD Lobby and when you meet an Officer or FBI agent, ask him to call T&R Commander via /r to the lobby for your interview and make sure you have memorized everything in the Handbook. You'll be tested. Good luck~

wat kind of things wil be asked? or is that secret xD

Sam_Neil
17th July 2012, 08:03 AM
They'll ask you just about everything.. Like Radio Codes, LSPD Vehicles, Miranda Rights, Force Matrix, etc..

Enrique McHarley
17th July 2012, 08:31 AM
You should just read the whole handbook once or twice, and you can simply copy the radio codes, or write some of them down so you don't have to remember all of them.

AdamxCollins
17th July 2012, 08:47 AM
also known as cheating ^

Enrique McHarley
17th July 2012, 08:49 AM
It's not since you can keep the paper where you wrote the codes on. It could be useful when you forgot one while you're on duty for example. It's cheating when you are having an interview and you opened the handbook to check the answers.

monie
17th July 2012, 10:07 AM
You can copy it onto a note pd or something, but I don't recommend calling 911 for a test, that's not what you do in real life. Go to the PD and ask the cadet or someone whose on desk duty to call in a TRA (recruitment) man.

Dion Anderson
17th July 2012, 10:40 AM
If you /call 911 for your interview, they would most likely give you a warrant for abuse of an emergency line.

Enrique McHarley
17th July 2012, 11:32 AM
Not really, they actually do it sometimes, but only do that if there is no officer or cadet in the lobby, or if you really can't find anybody to tell you're an applicant.

Mausi Homeland
17th July 2012, 04:27 PM
lot of thanks :D tiki for ya all im a cadet right now.

Mario_Ashraf
17th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Normaly, you can go to the LSPD lobby and wait for a officer come to you then ask ICly you want to make job interview then if they are online they will make for you the test if not wait till they online

Nightmaid
17th July 2012, 07:46 PM
He was already answered, stop posting here.