PDA

View Full Version : character editting..

Mausi Homeland
1st September 2012, 05:30 PM
now you can edit your character with whatever you like am i dissapointed that there arent bandanas, can One tell me if they could come back?

Sarcon
1st September 2012, 05:34 PM
Are you talking about commands like /bandana and /helmet? Maybe you haven't bought them yet. I'm not sure if they're really unavailable as I can't get in game but I'm pretty sure they should still be there.

Josip
1st September 2012, 06:18 PM
1. Yes, /bandana is non-existing command at this moment
2. Bandanas are unavailable in /buy, because name of that ''bandana'' object isn't really Bandana, It is Mask as you can see in www.k-dst.de under Mask
3. Bandanas are actually upper head object A.K.A rag hats or w/e
4. Cody most likely forgot to place them, but when suggestions are OPEN, suggest it or PM him now
5. If you take some other object and place it correctly on your mouth, it will look same as Bandana

I hope you got your anwser.

Mausi Homeland
2nd September 2012, 07:08 AM
1. Yes, /bandana is non-existing command at this moment
2. Bandanas are unavailable in /buy, because name of that ''bandana'' object isn't really Bandana, It is Mask as you can see in www.k-dst.de under Mask
3. Bandanas are actually upper head object A.K.A rag hats or w/e
4. Cody most likely forgot to place them, but when suggestions are OPEN, suggest it or PM him now
5. If you take some other object and place it correctly on your mouth, it will look same as Bandana

I hope you got your anwser.

there are also no masks xD. but thanks Josip :D

Bob
4th September 2012, 05:38 PM
I suppose you suggest a 'bandana' to be added.
There is something else on there that sort-of replaces a bandana, goes by the name of 'Skully Hat'.
Hope It helped.
Bob Beats.

SmithA
4th September 2012, 08:27 PM
This is what I found on www.k-dst.de (http://k-dst.de/kategorien.php?kat=Bandana)
If this doesn't help, suggest bandanna or find something similar to a bandanna as most said.

Kash
5th September 2012, 08:05 AM
Answered.