PDA

View Full Version : Editing Bug?

Cylas™
2nd September 2012, 06:05 PM
Is there currently a bug in editing your character, or must you re-edit your items (hats, glasses, etc.) every time you log in?

Enrique McHarley
2nd September 2012, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure if you know how to edit the accessoires, but if you do, and you saved it by clicking the save button, it should be there everytime you relog or whatever. Don't forget to ''wear'' them everytime you logged out, because it will disappear when you relog, the position is supposed to save though. If that won't save, it may be bugged for you.

Mausi Homeland
2nd September 2012, 06:11 PM
Is there currently a bug in editing your character, or must you re-edit your items (hats, glasses, etc.) every time you log in?

same problem here, the first 2 attachtments stay saved, the ohters doesnt save. same with my car ((bullet)) the mods doesnt save aswell

Cylas™
2nd September 2012, 06:28 PM
Enrique, I assure you I know how. Also my car mods are not saving either. I'm assuming it's a bug.

Brad
2nd September 2012, 06:42 PM
Same for me, notify Cody or Grella about it. They'll look into it.

Josip
2nd September 2012, 07:27 PM
All works perfectly for me.
I think there is no bug involved since I myself have tested it MANY times on test server and now on SARP

Toys problem - You haven't done something right, I am sure of it

Car problem - I had problem that I moded my car and when I towed it, mods dissappeared
How I solved it: I have just gone and moded it once again and now every time I tow it, it spawns moded

What I am saying is: Problem is not in script, otherwise I would have same problem.

Cylas™
2nd September 2012, 07:30 PM
I've talked to many players in game, all say their accessories aren't saving.

Josip
2nd September 2012, 07:41 PM
I've talked to many players in game, all say their accessories aren't saving.

COuld you explain me exactly what you do when you are placing a toy and I'll tell you mistake

Cylas™
2nd September 2012, 08:01 PM
Alright,
/Inventory
Let's say...a hat.
Change Bone -> Head
Edit Item
Place it
Save it

If you go back and try to select 'wear' item, it's already being worn.

Upon relog the item is off, and when I put it on it starts back in the default editing area

Bob
4th September 2012, 05:43 PM
Some of my toys save and some don't.
I suggest you ignore it untill Cody or Grella is informed, and finds a fix.

Justin Fakie
4th September 2012, 06:29 PM
All works perfectly for me.
I think there is no bug involved since I myself have tested it MANY times on test server and now on SARP

Toys problem - You haven't done something right, I am sure of it

Car problem - I had problem that I moded my car and when I towed it, mods dissappeared
How I solved it: I have just gone and moded it once again and now every time I tow it, it spawns moded

What I am saying is: Problem is not in script, otherwise I would have same problem.

I have what Mausi has. Only the first two I bought (I still have them) save their positions. As for modding cars, I modified it at the scripted /modcar and nothing saved. I've painted my car with a spraycan, and nothing saved. I went to Wheel Arch Angels all the way in SF, and all that saved was the color. I have done each of these numerous times. It is a script problem because my license plate saved according to /stats and the car commands. However, it doesn't say what I customized it to on the actual plate on the car, just XYZR 000 or whatever.

SmithA
4th September 2012, 08:33 PM
I believe, that there's a bug in fix with saving your car mods, hopefully fixed asap. I haven't really used the toys that much, but I think it shouldn't be re-editing every time you log. Probably another bug needs to be fixed, hopefully.

Austin.
4th September 2012, 09:14 PM
Just to add about car mods, right after the R117, I bought a bullet, and went to mod shop, bought Switch rims, drove outside, /park'd and logged. Now, I have towed the car, parked it, painted it, modded it, and the gold rims still stay. Try what I did.

Justin Fakie
4th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Just to add about car mods, right after the R117, I bought a bullet, and went to mod shop, bought Switch rims, drove outside, /park'd and logged. Now, I have towed the car, parked it, painted it, modded it, and the gold rims still stay. Try what I did.

The problem with that is I've tried and it still didn't work. Besides, /towcar gives my car the duplicating bug sometimes.

I've tried it all, but still, thanks for the input bro.

Hyder
5th September 2012, 07:25 AM
I've been asking everyone if they can see my edited stuff, but they're saying that they don't see any edited thing even I edit them, like a Cowboy Hat on my head, but others are seeing it passing through my body.. I believe its bugged or something.

Fook
5th September 2012, 07:40 AM
Actually it's possible that some of the acessories are bugged and others aren't, make a bug report to the development team and let them check this situation and give us a good information related to this.

Kash
5th September 2012, 07:55 AM
Answered.