PDA

View Full Version : Server Connection

King Hazard
2nd September 2012, 10:05 PM
Everytime i use this ip address im currently on cannot see the server but any other network i can connect... any solutions

ChinŽ
2nd September 2012, 10:11 PM
Your firewall might be blocking the :4500 port, or the server is just temp down.

King Hazard
2nd September 2012, 10:14 PM
i cannot be my pc firewall so iz it my enet firewall?

King Hazard
2nd September 2012, 10:37 PM
ayone one how to do it?

SmithA
2nd September 2012, 11:16 PM
Try disabling all you firewall and try logging into the server, if it dosen't work. Make sure, your SAMP is 0.3e and not older versions. Again, if you are banned from the sever than this is another reason why. If none of these solutions work, then please contact me through PM, or post a comment on this thread. Good Luck :)

King Hazard
2nd September 2012, 11:27 PM
not banned all firewalls are diabled anything else 186.45. the rest iz secret

Kash
3rd September 2012, 12:23 AM
Are you using Proxy (VPN)?

King Hazard
3rd September 2012, 01:24 AM
nope no private server

Kash
3rd September 2012, 01:38 AM
Lol, it's a random problem, whenever you don't see server statics(where ever your game is saved, definitely in favourites), click on Internet and them click on favourites, I'm sure it'll get fix, do it whenever you're not able to see it and refresh a lot of times(sa:mp) by select the server before you connect IG.

King Hazard
3rd September 2012, 01:42 AM
?) what did u just said 2 im confuse

Kash
3rd September 2012, 01:52 AM
Open your sa-mp, down there you will see three columns of Favourite, Internet and Hosted, let's suppose you click on Internet; a lot of servers will appear, after that just click on Favourites then move your mouse cursor on San Andreas Roleplay and press right click, refresh the server a lot of times and try to connect IG, if still you're not able to connect in, re-install your sa-mp.
P.S: Post the picture of the problem you talking about.

King Hazard
3rd September 2012, 02:00 AM
fail n i also cant get into ts3 its fails 2 ???? mabye iz im no longer sure whats the problem

Kash
3rd September 2012, 02:06 AM
Install lastest version of sa-mp from www.sa-mp.com, and don't type TS IP in such way (ts.gta-sarp.com:10021) enter the whole IP in numbers.
P.S: Update your TS to latest version.

King Hazard
3rd September 2012, 02:55 AM
everything is right up the problem is when im using this ip address i cannot connect 2 the server when im home i can cannot Y? idk

Kash
3rd September 2012, 03:22 AM
There is some kind of problem with your PC windows or something else, I don't know what's the actual problem.
I suggest you to re-install your Gta San Andreas and SA:MP, if still game isn't working then re-install your windows or try to repair it.

ChinŽ
3rd September 2012, 05:50 AM
Where are you trying to connect from? The internet connection might be blocking the port. Contact the network administrator from where you want to connect from. Last thing you might be rangebanned at that location.

Bob
4th September 2012, 05:40 PM
Make sure your Firewall has a inbound and outbound rule for Gta San Andreas, you'll find the rules in your firewall settings.
Also, you may need to edit something in your router settings.
Hope it helped.
Bob Beats

Sarcon
5th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Um, I'm not a real pro with all the internet stuff, but try what the other guys said and disable every little thing you can. If that doesn't work (which it probably won't) I'd suggest talking to one of the higher admins (Marcus, Dion, Rey, or Jimmy, who's helping with the forums) who have access to forums and IG stuff since, as I see it, there's still plenty of problems with SARP right now.
Also, I think Egypt was rangebanned from SARP a long time ago and whatever the owners did to fix the forums may have made Egypt rangebanned again. So again, I'd contact the executive admins if I were you. Hope this helped.

Kash
6th September 2012, 02:59 PM
Going to assume that you have your answer already. If you have any questions drop me a PM.