PDA

View Full Version : How to install simple CLEO scripts?

Luka Hawthorne
9th September 2012, 02:33 AM
Uh, I just saw a mod that Danny posted on forums about Health and Armor numbers displaying under your health and armor bars. I want to install that mod and it looks nice, but I tried installing CLEO 4 for GTA SA, placed the file for health and armor numbers in the CLEO folder, but it didn't work. I even tried with CLEO 3, but I was crashing and couldn't log in game. Any ideas how to install that simple script?

Hyder
9th September 2012, 03:32 AM
There's a thingy which gets you a folder in your Gta sa folder, folder will be named " Cleo ", just copy the Danny's files in that folder.
http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/cleo4/CLEO4_setup.exe
This thing will give you that folder^, not sure xD
I don't know if it works or not but.. try it.

ChinŽ
9th September 2012, 05:07 AM
Google "download cleo library", run the installer. Go to your San Andreas directory and place the given mods into the folder named "Cleo". Cleo files have usually the extension .cs, sometimes you get another file with the mod that should be placed somewhere else like in the "txd" folder that's in "Models", but that is usually pointed out at the provided "readme" file that comes with the download.

Hope to have helped.

Luka Hawthorne
9th September 2012, 06:43 AM
I last time tried, but it's not working.

Kash
9th September 2012, 08:04 AM
Uh, I just saw a mod that Danny posted on forums about Health and Armor numbers displaying under your health and armor bars. I want to install that mod and it looks nice, but I tried installing CLEO 4 for GTA SA, placed the file for health and armor numbers in the CLEO folder, but it didn't work. I even tried with CLEO 3, but I was crashing and couldn't log in game. Any ideas how to install that simple script?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxe3qQ6PCXo

It's because some CLEO versions do not work because of errors, try to install some other versions, don't forget to check it for viruses. Try CLEO 4 it'll work, make sure to run it with administrator.
Post in here if you still feel some kind of difficulty.

Luka Hawthorne
9th September 2012, 08:08 AM
Kashif. That's the same video I tried on installing my mod.

Luka Hawthorne
9th September 2012, 08:41 AM
It worked this time, thanks anyways.

Frank Malcom
9th September 2012, 02:58 PM
Answered.