PDA

View Full Version : My SA-MP won't start.

Vinny Meadows
9th September 2012, 03:40 AM
Okay so this is stupid, I open up my SAMP (Which is ofcourse updated to 0.3e) I then double click SARP and click "Connect" Then my mouse loads for a couple of seconds and then absolutely nothing happens. Won't even launch. Help?

Hyder
9th September 2012, 04:04 AM
A helper gonna need help xD!, alright.
The solution ( Worked for me ); Some days ago, It happened with me too. Whenever I was trying to start server the game wasn't running, then I found a solution of it, I clicked on the " Start " button twice, then it always worked, it happened because of some graphics drivers for my laptop, you just have to click on " Start " button twice, it might work, if this doesn't work then click on it a lot times untill the game opens up xD, or try to download some new drivers for your Graphic card..

Panky
9th September 2012, 04:22 AM
Or, it could be because some of your files in the Models folder got fucked up. Try to fix it. If problem persists, then please tell.
P.S: Helper needs help? ROFL.

Vinny Meadows
9th September 2012, 04:25 AM
Or, it could be because some of your files in the Models folder got fucked up. Try to fix it. If problem persists, then please tell.

Lol, im shit with modding/files and other work that includes these types of folders and shit idk lmfao.
Anyway uh so basically i'm trying to restore it but it won't work. I need a clean folder of "Models" because I'm pretty sure I fucked it up by adding all these random mods into it.
So uh I needa re-download "Models" lol. IDK where to find a clean default version of it tho fuuuuuu.

Vinny Meadows
9th September 2012, 04:28 AM

Okay so my question: When launching GTA with SA:MP it won't start
The answer given by a SAMP forums: Delete the gta_sa.set file from your userfiles folder and make sure you don't have any cheats/mods.
The problem: I deleted the mods in my MODELS folder and I don't have gta_sa.set ..

Panky
9th September 2012, 04:40 AM
GTA_SA.set is your GTA SA settings file. As for the unmodded and clean Models folder, PM me for one.

ChinŽ
9th September 2012, 05:02 AM
Find a torrent for San Andreas files and download only the models folder. Copy, paste, problem solved. Or just re-install the whole thing.

Kash
9th September 2012, 06:47 AM
In short and in easy, delete all the modifications and try to connect in, if still it isn't working, re-install your Gta SA (Not Pirate one); along with SAMP.

SmithA
9th September 2012, 08:47 AM
Unistall SAMP and get a clean GTA file, and then re-install SAMP and it should work. PM me for the file.

Kash
9th September 2012, 09:34 AM
Answered.
Drop me or SmithA a PM if you still need help related to this problem.