PDA

View Full Version : Webiste is currently unreachable/offline?

Steven_Tran
13th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Well, I've been surfing the forum after the forum was back up and now I'm get these weird gay ass problems, every time I click on a title/post it will pop up this shit and it will say website offline click here to retry the live version. Anything I can do to fix this stupid problem? I'm getting pissed whenever this shit happens to me.

Fook
13th September 2012, 09:48 PM
Hm, I'll not having this kinda of problems, actually my forums's working well, maybe it's your firewell, try disableing it, or it can be your browser too, try to connect in other browsers maybe it'll work.
If you don't find the solution try to contact that Jimmy (Forums worker) or Purge, maybe they will help you out too.

Dustin Keys
13th September 2012, 11:25 PM
Are you talking about cloudflare? A quick fix for that problem would be just to clean your cookies and any other browsing information.

Ethan
14th September 2012, 01:30 PM
I got the same problem, after used that live version it's work, check your website link, or just remove your cookies if you don't know how: Re-Install your web browser i think it will be fixed.

Timmy_Jimmy
14th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Delete your web browser cache, or try Google Chrome. It works fine for me.

Ethan
14th September 2012, 01:45 PM
I was using Google Chrome when i got the same problem hehe, and i think he use it, just try with Mozila or re-Install your web browser.

Luke Shiels
14th September 2012, 04:18 PM
Awaiting players response.

Steven_Tran
14th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Well, I followed what you guise told me and it...Worked! If the problem comes back again I'll be sure to post another type of thread like this but anyways Thank you for the help I appreciate it.

Kash
15th September 2012, 12:12 AM
Answered.