PDA

View Full Version : Question about GTA IV Hud

Bert
18th September 2012, 02:00 PM
I download and do all what they said on Read Me file.

I got this Message when I Want to use this GTA IV Hud on SA-MP :-

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/Bert_Stroke/1-1.png

Anyone can help me with this problem?

P/S : I want to use this mod on GTA SA-MP

Marcy Shiels
18th September 2012, 02:07 PM
You just need to copy all the folders inside to GTA SA root folder( where the gta_sa.exe is ) and you need CLEO 4 though.

PS: Put the image since I don't see anything.

Timmy_Jimmy
18th September 2012, 03:15 PM
Also to run this mod you need the original version of gta_sa.exe as you do for most mods. Download Cleo 4 here. (http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/)

Emilio
18th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Pending the poster's response to see if he was able to fix his problem.

Justin Fakie
18th September 2012, 03:38 PM
From personal experience with the GTA IV HUD, I've never had to use CLEO 4 for it. I have this same problem with interface editor, so an answer would be much appreciated :) Google hasn't given me jack shit yet

Emilio
18th September 2012, 03:41 PM
Might know why, your GTA_SA.exe version is 2.0, so you need to downgrade to 1.0 as that's what's needed to run these mods. Not able to provide cracks on the forums but you should be able to get them by typing ''gta_sa.exe 1.0'' on Google.

Once again,

Awaiting Player

Justin Fakie
18th September 2012, 03:50 PM
Nevermind, since it says something about SannyBuilder, I think you do need CLEO 4. Emilio, I'm sure he has v1.0 because don't you need that to play SAMP? I don't remember :P

Marcy Shiels
18th September 2012, 04:16 PM
He has 2.0, giving links of gta_sa.exe will result in an infraction ( not acting like an admin, saying what rules are. ) since giving out legal files from a game ( gta san andreas ) isn't allowed. However just search it, not too hard to find. If you're still having some problems feel free to comment here.
Awaiting Player to answer

ChinŽ
18th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Oh god, all of you know shit.

Just go to :C > Program Files (32) > Rockstar Games > San Andreas> GTA IV > Main.txt

Change "CheckExeVerion 1" to "CheckExeVerion 0"

BAMN problem solved, you're welcome.

Justin Fakie
18th September 2012, 06:23 PM
Oh god, all of you know shit.

Just go to :C > Program Files (32) > Rockstar Games > San Andreas> GTA IV > Main.txt

Change "CheckExeVerion 1" to "CheckExeVerion 0"

BAMN problem solved, you're welcome.
Will try this with interface editor later. If it works, you get..
well I don't have shit to give you but you get to feel good about yourself :)

Bert
18th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Might know why, your GTA_SA.exe version is 2.0, so you need to downgrade to 1.0 as that's what's needed to run these mods. Not able to provide cracks on the forums but you should be able to get them by typing ''gta_sa.exe 1.0'' on Google.

Once again,

Awaiting Player

Can I Run SA-MP With 1.0 ?

Justin Fakie
18th September 2012, 08:14 PM
Can I Run SA-MP With 1.0 ?

Yeah. SA is automatically 2.0 if you have a legit copy, so you have to downgrade to 1.0. Legit copy or not, odds are you have 1.0 and you're on SAMP already so don't worry.

Bert
18th September 2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks you all.. The Mod is working now . You can close this thread .

Kash
19th September 2012, 05:51 AM
Answered.