PDA

View Full Version : Help me!

Connor_Johnson
20th September 2012, 11:32 AM
I log on to SAMP but when i try playing servers it says "Server did not respond retrying" i tried reinstalling it and it still don't work plz help!

TariQQ
20th September 2012, 11:33 AM
Are you sure you're joining the SA-RP ip ?

Connor_Johnson
20th September 2012, 11:36 AM
YES! Tariq

Bert
20th September 2012, 11:39 AM
Are you on 0.3e Client? if not Download the 0.3e Client Here (www.sa-mp.com/download.php)

Hyder
20th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Use the number IP instead of the one which says Server's name.
Might work.

Connor_Johnson
20th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Yes i checked.

Kash
20th September 2012, 12:02 PM
There are some possibilities of having some type of range ban problem with your IP. Try to contact an administration via Private Message related to this problem, if he says the IP is not banned or whatever, then post in here.

Marcy Shiels
20th September 2012, 12:18 PM
Might be some internect connection problem, try joining some random server and then /q, let us know if you can join other servers.

Connor_Johnson
20th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Might be some internect connection problem, try joining some random server and then /q, let us know if you can join other servers.

Yes i tried it still happens with other servers.

Jamrock
20th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Did you check your internet connection?, maybe your net got problems..

Marcy Shiels
20th September 2012, 01:57 PM

Then the "bug" is in your internet connection. If you're playing on a laptop, maybe some WiFi wires are not connected in the right way, if your internet connection goes like this on other online games, then we can't do nothing for you.

Vinny Meadows
20th September 2012, 05:31 PM

That means there's a problem with your internet. Either your connection is too weak or you're rangebanned from SARP. Perhaps a bug, try contacting an admin and getting your range unbanned, although you said it happens with other servers too? Then your range isn't the problem.. Hmm.. Try resetting your modem/router. Try re-downloading SAMP. If it still doesn't work search some solutions on google/youtube. If nothing works, unfortunately you have to get your internet fixed some how..
Hope I could help.
Make sure you respond asap with the results.

ChinŽ
20th September 2012, 06:13 PM
Try disabling your firewall mate, are you connecting to sarp trough a home network or from school or work or some shit?

Agent Cole Phelps
20th September 2012, 06:44 PM
There are a few possible fixes for this.

[A] You're windows firewall is not allowing a connection to SAMP servers, so I recommend shutting it off.

[B] You have a virus protection that has it's own firewall that is doing the same thing as [A].

[C] You're not typing the IP address correctly, if this is the case just use this IP - 216.245.220.34:4500

TariQQ
21st September 2012, 02:38 AM
I believe this is already fixed as i was IG with Connor after this was posted.

Shav
21st September 2012, 04:26 AM
Make sure you have SAMP 0.3e client, also put the correct SARP id.

ChinŽ
21st September 2012, 04:55 AM
When people post they should look at the previous posts and stop posting the same shit over and over again...

Just saying.

Kash
21st September 2012, 05:36 AM
Peoples has started to post the ridiculous shit like always, so I'm going to assume that you have your answer already. If you still have some problem related to this question, let me know via Private Message.
~Answered,