PDA

View Full Version : Help SARP is working!

Connor_Johnson
22nd September 2012, 05:46 AM
Everytime i try play sarp i type my password but then as soon as i spawn i crash. I tried other servers they all work but its just SARP that is'nt working i also tried reinstalling SAMP someone please help!

emile heskey
22nd September 2012, 05:50 AM
When you say "crash" do you mean it closes the gta-sa and comes up with a crash massage?

Connor_Johnson
22nd September 2012, 05:52 AM
Yes Emile.

Marcy Shiels
22nd September 2012, 06:14 AM
Then you're at a bugged spawn or something like that, PM an admin to /oprison you and I guess you'll be fine to go, otherwise it can be some mod problem.

TariQQ
22nd September 2012, 06:17 AM
Actually me and Connor were driving out of Los Santos while hacker was occupying Los Santos,once we arrived at Las Venturas we both crashed and couldn't log no more.But,i've reinstalled SA-MP and 15 minutes after what happened i was available to play Connor,i'd recommend you to try reinstalling your SA-MP then try to log on.

Connor_Johnson
22nd September 2012, 06:33 AM
T i tried that is don't work.

TariQQ
22nd September 2012, 06:35 AM
What about telling the admins to oprison 'cause you're bugged,have you tried that ?

emile heskey
22nd September 2012, 06:35 AM
connor this hapopend to me I think ask an admin (i asked cody) to change your location whilst you are offline for example /oprison or w/e might work or just get them to tp you whilst you are offline (it didnt work when i was online)

Hyder
22nd September 2012, 06:38 AM
Or it can be some vehicle mod, which isn't installed correctly and when you come next to it, it crashes you.

Connor_Johnson
22nd September 2012, 06:41 AM
How do i tell admins to Oprison?

Ayan.
22nd September 2012, 06:46 AM
You can tell them via Team Speak or can also PM the admins on forum telling the reasons and giving this link.

TariQQ
22nd September 2012, 06:46 AM
Log on another account and /report Oprison my account,Connor Johnson it's bugged.

Robert Shiels
22nd September 2012, 07:03 AM
I'm also currently having this issue upon entering the Las Venturas area!h

byt3
22nd September 2012, 07:04 AM
This solved yet? If not I'll help you out.

Robert Shiels
22nd September 2012, 07:13 AM
I'm still crashing :(

Connor_Johnson
22nd September 2012, 07:33 AM
This solved yet? If not I'll help you out.

Cody plz help i think u need to do /oprison to account?

emile heskey
22nd September 2012, 07:42 AM
I'm still crashing :(

Rob if its the same thing with what happend to connor it happend to me as well. Just get cody to change your location whilst you are offline (it doesnt work if you are online when they change your location)

Robert Shiels
22nd September 2012, 07:43 AM
Yeah I posted in someone's Game Related Request.

emile heskey
22nd September 2012, 07:44 AM
Why dont you just contact cody with a pm?

Marcy Shiels
22nd September 2012, 07:48 AM
Yeah I posted in someone's Game Related Request.

It should be fixed with an /oprison, I bet you logged on a bugged area, now you're unable to log back because of it.. Just PM an admin or go in-game with another account and tell someone to oprison your main.

TariQQ
22nd September 2012, 07:51 AM
The problem is fixed as everyone who were having this problem were oprisoned by some Admin not while ago.Oprisoning fixes the bug,yeah.

McRoyal
22nd September 2012, 11:54 AM
I think itrs problem about mod issue, like Hud and such things..
I'd suggest to avoid all of this, try to re-install twice your all San Andres , SAN ANDRES
not samp.
If thats not working so its obviously problem by your Position/location, i would joining TS3 and talking with admins about this, he will get ready the command /gethere or /sendtols, or something like this, as you'll log he'll TP you to &&& thats my opinion.
If its'll continue so you should change all of your San Andreas system, means, replace and download new one, if you'll deicde to download new one i'll give you Link, write on my page or PM me.

emile heskey
22nd September 2012, 12:36 PM
I think itrs problem about mod issue, like Hud and such things..
I'd suggest to avoid all of this, try to re-install twice your all San Andres , SAN ANDRES
not samp.
If thats not working so its obviously problem by your Position/location, i would joining TS3 and talking with admins about this, he will get ready the command /gethere or /sendtols, or something like this, as you'll log he'll TP you to &&& thats my opinion.
If its'll continue so you should change all of your San Andreas system, means, replace and download new one, if you'll deicde to download new one i'll give you Link, write on my page or PM me.

I had this happen to me once. I reinstalled samp and san andreas and it still didnt work. Also it only fucked up my main account. Then I asked Cody to tp me and it didnt work. So he tped me whilst I was online and it worked fine. So all you need to do is get a offline prison or offline teleport and it should work fine.

Marcy Shiels
22nd September 2012, 01:21 PM
I think this is answered, as being oprisoned fixes it.

Kash
22nd September 2012, 02:01 PM
Going to assume that you've your answer, if you still need any kind of help, feel free to PM me.