PDA

View Full Version : Why is Andy removed from the roster?

Jack
24th September 2012, 02:36 AM
Well the title says it I think...
Yesterday I first saw
"Andy was promoted to General Admin"

Then I login ontop forums and I see Andy's tag removed...

please tell what happend...

Jack
24th September 2012, 02:45 AM
Ask him by your self?

I bet other admins have the answers as I don't get why promote him first and remove him the same day of the roster and remove his admin from forums...

Luka Hawthorne
24th September 2012, 03:00 AM
Well, Jack. I don't know why, but I also wonder why. Today I saw him without an admin usergroup and started wondering why. Maybe he retired and since Rey is inactive he didn't wrote that in the roster, maybe? That's what I think though, either Andy quit the admin team or retired, no idea.

Jack
24th September 2012, 03:26 AM
Well, Jack. I don't know why, but I also wonder why. Today I saw him without an admin usergroup and started wondering why. Maybe he retired and since Rey is inactive he didn't wrote that in the roster, maybe? That's what I think though, either Andy quit the admin team or retired, no idea.

How it comes when was written that Andy was promoted to Gen.admin? and within like 12/24 hours Andy is without his usergroup..

Agent Cole Phelps
24th September 2012, 03:28 AM
Andy was promoted to General yesterday, then the administrators found out he was trying to "hack" in the server and "delete accounts". This is what has been told about 6 times now by 6 different admins.

I personally don't believe it's true and I think that they are holding something back, but w/e. That's why I quoted shit.

Jack
24th September 2012, 03:37 AM
I know enough man , close and archieve this thread

Luka Hawthorne
24th September 2012, 04:04 AM
Jack, you can also ask an admin in-game, but it's your choice.

Stannis
24th September 2012, 05:15 AM
he was given access to script like cody, then he tries to fuck up the server by deleting accounts and cody found a way to rollback the server user files, if he didn't do it, he would not be silenced right now, he would tell Rey and other admins he didn't do it. i am sure he will be permanently banned.

Kash
24th September 2012, 06:52 AM
What just walter said, since he's an admin, he'd know much about him than us.
Anyways, answered; Moved to archives.