PDA

View Full Version : GTA SA Will not start.

Austin.
24th September 2012, 08:19 PM
hi. okay so, my gta sa will not start. It is not a SAMP problem because the game will not start either. When I started the game , nothing happens. I already deleted the gta_sa.set which did not work.

I am not good with computers,, so this is as good as I can explain.

Fook
24th September 2012, 08:35 PM
1.Have you ever tried to reinstall your GTA, as well deleting the whole GTA files at "My Computer"? - There're mods that make this "error" occur, maybe is it.
2.Does this appears some windown such as "Error" or w/e related to it or just nothing happens?
3.Does this happens with another games or only with GTA? Are your graphic card properly installed/working or w/e?
4.You can try the compatibility mode, RMB click on the icon, choose the compatibility with the closer to your currently windowns/linux version.
5.Go to the main GTA folder at "My computer --> Files --> GTA San Andreas" and try to play the game by the main charger/icon there.
6.When do you do a double click to open the GTA check at the "Programs manager" if there's any GTA gaming program opened or no.
7.Go to "San Andreas Userfiles" and delete all save games (These files are like: "GTASAsf1.b") and then try to open your GTA.
8.If nothing worked, you can try to google/youtube something or ever explain more what happens and give your PC configuration as well, but google is your best friend.

Sarcon
24th September 2012, 09:54 PM
Did you do download some sort of torrent between the time you successfully ran GTA/SAMP and the first time GTA failed to work and/or download anything "questionable"? If not, you should also check out your anti-virus' logs, see what it's doing. Tell me the anti-virus name btw, you can easily tell if the anti-virus itself is blocking GTA.
Like Shizzy, I need more information about your problem. Although try the standard stuff and see if it works.

Austin.
24th September 2012, 09:55 PM
Closed.

DeeJones
24th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Well, probaly your GTA SA probaly isn't cracked or you added some kinda weapon/sound/car mod or a HUD mod that fucked up your GTA SA. What i truly recommend you to do is, don't install any mods into your GTA that require CLEO 'cause CLEO fucks ups your computer, or delete the CLEO mods and just don't use them and finally reinstall your GTA SA.

Hope this helped.
Devon Jones.

Kash
25th September 2012, 08:45 AM
Closed - Moved to Archives.