PDA

View Full Version : Getting banned.

Percy_Peterson
25th September 2012, 11:31 PM
I've seen that two other people so far had the same problem as me on there ban appeals they said that they were banned for no reason, and so was I. I wanted to know if it was a server thing, or if i'm banned?

Justin Fakie
25th September 2012, 11:48 PM
It should say you are banned for attempting to log into a banned account if you are actually banned, I think.
If not, then it will say "You are banned from this server." in gray. Not sure, but that's my 2cents

Luka Hawthorne
25th September 2012, 11:57 PM
Justin. It types up "You're banned from this server." in gray, it means that you attempt to log in your account with the same IP. If you didn't reset your router (which resets your IP) you'll still recieve the same message, but if you did - you won't be unable to log in again, you'll type your passoword and a message will pop up: "Percy Peterson was banned, reason: attempting to log into a banned account" - just an example.

Nightmaid
26th September 2012, 01:37 AM
You filled a ban appeal for your brother, he got a permanent ban. So, the IP that he was on when he got banned is banned now, so you can't log in by using it.

Kash
26th September 2012, 02:48 AM
Answered.