PDA

View Full Version : Cant upload pics.

Kofi_Mensah
26th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Im trying to upload pics on my page but for some reason they wont show.

only 2 out of 10 pics work, ive tried changing formats, names, sizes.. all that

still the same. very irritating... would appriciate some help. thanks...

Austin.
26th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Okay where are you trying to put images? In your sig or on a post?

Kofi_Mensah
26th September 2012, 08:57 PM
In my album, on the profile page...

But they just turn up blank...tried in jpg, png and bmp all under 76 kb and within the frame limit...

but it still dosent work...

Austin.
27th September 2012, 05:29 AM
Make sure you uncheck the box "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

Fook
27th September 2012, 05:36 AM
Dear player,
Make sure that in the upload box, you have everything in the correctly size to add the image to your "Home upload", don't just the kb's of the pictures, but you must follow the sizes limit there, and after that if the first images appears at the "Home upload", you need to drag the respective image into the box under the "Home" to add the picture to your album. It actually worked for me, and if it still doesn't work, give more details and we will chase the problem to find a solution for this.

Community Helper Fook.

*Awaiting poster's response*

Hiraku
27th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Maybe you dont have right Java installed or try to do it trought other internet connection like Chrom or Mozila not explorer.

Bob
27th September 2012, 12:54 PM
I haven't got such knowlege on this but, IMO I think it's Either your browser or your Java/Flashplayer.
Try to update Java or something a-long the lines of that.

Kash
28th September 2012, 04:29 AM
That's it... Even though you haven't answered till yet. Try the solutions posted above, if still you have any sort of issue(s) related to the same problem. PM me or any other helper.
Move to archives.