PDA

View Full Version : Texture dissapearing

Hen C
27th September 2012, 11:15 AM
So, this problem is pretty annoying. I didn't have this few weeks ago. So, my textures load slowly. Everytime I turn my head away, the texture dissapears and starts loading again. Sometimes I turn my head away for a second and the texture behind me dissapears. It's annoying. My GTA SA is pretty modded atm, and my PC is fast, GTA SA doesn't lag or anything like that. Please help me to fix this annoying bug.

Enrique
27th September 2012, 11:22 AM
I think my brother had the same problem as you do now.
But I'm not sure, do you mind uploading a short video that describes it or something ?

Hen C
27th September 2012, 11:27 AM
Sure(6char)

Hiraku
27th September 2012, 11:44 AM
if your gta is ''pretty modded'' that you probably have this problem becous its moded , some mods are full with virus , or your GTA is just to much Modded.
Im sure that if you will clear all your mods or simple uninstal GTA you will probably solve this problem.
There always will be mod who is fucked up, thats why i have clea GTA

Enrique
27th September 2012, 11:48 AM
Everybody always blaming the mods, sometimes it's true but most of the time is one big fucking bullshit.
Let me see the video before he is re-installing and doing all this shit.

Jamrock
27th September 2012, 12:04 PM
Here's the things for your questions :

1. The textures you downloaded, capacity alot of files.
2. You might have downloaded some textures which are bugged.
3. Try to remove them, and download some new, if you want some nice one, feel free to PM me, i could some dope textures.

Hen C
27th September 2012, 12:06 PM
I guess the problem is caused by server lagging.

Enrique
27th September 2012, 12:07 PM
Try it on other servers then if you feel it's about the connection.

Jamrock
27th September 2012, 12:09 PM
I dont think it's about the server, but the files, try to remove them, and download some new.

Marcy Shiels
27th September 2012, 12:29 PM
The only thing to do here is install cleo 4, youtube stream memory fix, download and install it. that's all, the textures won't disappear anymore

Panky
27th September 2012, 12:29 PM
Try reducing the draw distance and lower the resolutions/detail. More detail = more texture = more lag.

Jay Brookside
27th September 2012, 12:31 PM
It's one of two:

1. You have too much game mods that your pc just can't run properly.
2. You might have some bad mods.

Timmy_Jimmy
27th September 2012, 12:34 PM
I guess the problem is caused by server lagging.
Does the same problem happen in single player?
If yes turn anti aliasing off. Also has it happened recently after you sintalled one of your "many mods"? If yeah then try uninstalling that certain mod to get it back.

Hen C
27th September 2012, 12:43 PM
It doesn't, also I tried on other servers and the textures didn't dissapear.

Bob
27th September 2012, 12:51 PM
I was having the same problem and I re-installed GTA SA now it's fine.
I personally think it's the Holster cleo Mod, maybe you have that.
That's what was causing it for me...

Panky
27th September 2012, 12:52 PM
A video, and maybe I can help. Since this is nothing related to GTA SA. Something to do with SAMP/SARP.

Hen C
27th September 2012, 01:41 PM
I'll upload a video when I'll get the texture bug again. I tried Marcy's solution, see if that fixes it.

Bob
27th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Yes, Pankaj it usually happens after /exit'ing the bank also.
Trust me, when I re-installed everything, it worked.

Jules Winnfield
27th September 2012, 04:58 PM
The problem might be you dont have enough memory, I had the problem back in the day when I was running 4gb of ram. Check out a thing called "Stream Memory Fix". And there is this thing you can do that you allocate more memory to samp, but I forgot how to do it I'll try to remember.

Hamilton
27th September 2012, 05:30 PM
So, this problem is pretty annoying. I didn't have this few weeks ago. So, my textures load slowly. Everytime I turn my head away, the texture dissapears and starts loading again. Sometimes I turn my head away for a second and the texture behind me dissapears. It's annoying. My GTA SA is pretty modded atm, and my PC is fast, GTA SA doesn't lag or anything like that. Please help me to fix this annoying bug.

Turning frame limit off in the options should help, or its possibly that your hard drive is not loading the information fast enough.

Hen C
28th September 2012, 12:41 AM
I have it off alredy, and yeah, it might cause due of memory.

Kash
28th September 2012, 04:24 AM
Going to assume that you have your answer. However, the best and easiest way is to re-install your GTA sa. Hope that will fix your current issues/problems.
Moved to archives.