PDA

View Full Version : Interface Editor help

Justin Fakie
28th September 2012, 04:41 PM
Hola people. I'm having a tough time with interface editor. Whenever I install it and try to play SAMP, I get..
THIS
http://gyazo.com/e2d7bcf3095847752a9f5c27520cb942.png?1348863760

Just wondering how to fix it. I have CLEO4 and my SA is v1.0 if you're wondering.

Alvaro Armarti
28th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Reinstall SAMP.

Justin Fakie
28th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Reinstall SAMP.

Alvaro is a troll :D

It's not SAMP because this happens when I try to run singleplayer too.

Fook
28th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Dear player,
Is your GTA a torrent or non-original one? If yes, it's because your current "Crack" is outdated and I can't give you the answer on how to fix this as we can't give answers that promote illegal things here. (By the way, google is your best friend.)
The thing I'll tell to you is to buy a original version of your GTA and it'll be fixed as soon as you reinstall it with the original CD.

Best regards,
Community Helper Fook.

Marcy Shiels
28th September 2012, 05:02 PM
The only thing you need to do is download the original version from GTASA, interface editor does not support upgraded versions, only 1.0 US and so on.

Justin Fakie
28th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Dear player,
Is your GTA a torrent or non-original one? If yes, it's because your current "Crack" is outdated and I can't give you the answer on how to fix this as we can't give answers that promote illegal things here. (By the way, google is your best friend.)
The thing I'll tell to you is to buy a original version of your GTA and it'll be fixed as soon as you reinstall it with the original CD.

Best regards,
Community Helper Fook.

Trust me man, my crack is fine. It's been working normally until I installed this crap

The only thing you need to do is download the original version from GTASA, interface editor does not support upgraded versions, only 1.0 US and so on.

If you read, I have v1.0 :/

EDIT: Close this. I tried to just remove it and ended up breaking my SA. Just gonna reinstall it.

Peace!

Marcy Shiels
28th September 2012, 05:18 PM
Trust me man, my crack is fine. It's been working normally until I installed this crap

If you read, I have v1.0 :/

EDIT: Close this. I tried to just remove it and ended up breaking my SA. Just gonna reinstall it.

Peace!
Still, you might have the wrong version, there isn't a single 1.0 version.
However if you want this closed I won't comment anymore..

Justin Fakie
28th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Still, you might have the wrong version, there isn't a single 1.0 version.
However if you want this closed I won't comment anymore..

I've gotten a few cracks that many people claim to have worked for them.
Anyway, yeah, just close this

Luke Shiels
28th September 2012, 07:05 PM
Answered