PDA

View Full Version : How to be hitman?

MrOhGee
1st October 2012, 01:21 AM
I see these hitmen around but, how do i become one?, do they call me or something, they got no HQ.

Kash
1st October 2012, 01:42 AM
It's a secret faction which is quite hard to join. A player must have a good level along with prefect roleplay skills to be a part of them. The HQ is hidden somwhere, but they've one in the server.
To become a hitman, one should roleplay hard all the times and get noticed by the HA Directors, and they will invite you if they think that you're capable to work with them. Usually they invite their friends in HA. You don't need to ask anyone to invite you as they won't. Hitmen are handpicked by directors, apart from that revealing the HA information or the members name isn't allowed, it's prisonable and bannable offence.

McRoyal
1st October 2012, 05:49 AM
The Hitman Agency faction:

The Hitman agency its an elite faction, means your have to be Heavy RolePlayer and well known, Hitman Agency is created with 6 ranks.
To be part of the Hitman Agency you have to very very known as very very good RP'er ? good? NO, Heavy.
I'd suggest to be famed or Helper or faction/family leader to be known, its the best ways.
After the director will notice you he'll decide to test you or not, if he'll test you so the test process wont be OOC rules and RP test.
Its will be hit, you'll have to make an hit while he's coming with you.
If the hit will succeed then you'll be part of the Hitman Agency, if the hit will fail so he will have to kill you.
So the best way to join the Hitman Agency its to reach higher rank and to be known.

Jack
1st October 2012, 05:51 AM
The Hitman Agency faction:

The Hitman agency its an elite faction, means your have to be Heavy RolePlayer and well known, Hitman Agency is created with 6 ranks.
To be part of the Hitman Agency you have to very very known as very very good RP'er ? good? NO, Heavy.
I'd suggest to be famed or Helper or faction/family leader to be known, its the best ways.
After the director will notice you he'll decide to test you or not, if he'll test you so the test process wont be OOC rules and RP test.
Its will be hit, you'll have to make an hit while he's coming with you.
If the hit will succeed then you'll be part of the Hitman Agency, if the hit will fail so he will have to kill you.
So the best way to join the Hitman Agency its to reach higher rank and to be known.

Honestly , if HA was all about RP and less shooting the good RP-ers would have been in... and not the best shooters.

McRoyal
1st October 2012, 05:56 AM
Honestly , if HA was all about RP and less shooting the good RP-ers would have been in... and not the best shooters.

Actually you right, but thats what they should be, i didn't lied to him by saying its only RP.
There is alot of curroption and IRL friendship, sometimes you even have to asslick and to be "friend" of the Vice/driector.
But i'd never do it, i'm always fight with them but still RP'ing, and here's a prove, with all of my RP skills i never was HA, dont let them confuse you my friend.

Alvaro Armarti
1st October 2012, 07:54 AM
Absolutely Right man, I would have said the same.

Kash
1st October 2012, 08:40 AM
Answered, move to archives.