PDA

View Full Version : SAMP Crashes in Clothes Edit

Larry Johnsonn
2nd October 2012, 10:25 AM
Well I just installed a fresh GTA SA (Again) and SAMP and i went IG and i was putting on my clothes and my game was crashing whenever i clicked the edit option? Anyone know i'd really appreciate it

McRoyal
2nd October 2012, 11:21 AM
So you connected IG, and you crashed or afterwards your weared your toys you crashed ?

1 - if its after you weared your toys so probebly there is some bug with your mods.
2 - If its happening after you logged into the server so its SA problem.

In both situations i'd suggest to delete the mods , maybe the mods bugged or the SAMP just cant have a connect with these mods, But to make sure its whole SAMP'S bug then enter two another servers atleast, to check out, if its happening so probebly its some SAMP. if you can play clearly and nothing happens so nothing involved with SAMP, dont re-install or re-download the San Andreas again.
I'd suggest to delete these mods. and to get another mods.

Larry Johnsonn
2nd October 2012, 12:39 PM
Well I can Log IG Fine, I can put on Toy's, Change their bone But it's just when I do the Edit option that it just Crashes I've tried editing multiple times but nothing. I deleted all off my Toy's but that didn't work so I dunno. Hehe

Underwood
2nd October 2012, 12:50 PM
Try deleting your gta_sa.set in your Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files folder.

Larry Johnsonn
2nd October 2012, 02:15 PM
Tried it No luck

Timmy_Jimmy
2nd October 2012, 02:18 PM
Go into singleplayer and into a Binco and see if you crash in there when you buy toys. If yes re install GTA if no it must be an SAMP bug. Delete and unistall SAMP and reinstall it.

Kash
3rd October 2012, 07:05 AM
Completely format the drive in which you are or will be installing Gta San Andreas, after that install the Gta San Andreas and new SA:MP from www.sa-mp.com, afterwards try to edit and check, it might fix your problem, usually it's because of different errors are bugs which use to get from the one drive to another.
Awaiting player's reply.

McRoyal
3rd October 2012, 10:16 AM
Well I can Log IG Fine, I can put on Toy's, Change their bone But it's just when I do the Edit option that it just Crashes I've tried editing multiple times but nothing. I deleted all off my Toy's but that didn't work so I dunno. Hehe

You got mod packs ?
Try to install the game ( DONT DELETE THE MAIN ) to another folder, but dont delete the main one.
At this new folder dont install mods, just enter the game and try to edit the toys, if its work i'll be glad if its then we found the problem, if its not working then i dont think its problem about your mod.
I'll give you another link, maybe your link is bugged or something or your GTA is bugged.

Larry Johnsonn
3rd October 2012, 11:52 AM
Well the only thing I installed was a weapon skin pack, But im going to try it on a diffrent computer because i fixed my good one hope it works. I'll respong by tommorow.

Larry Johnsonn
4th October 2012, 08:09 AM
Ok so now it's working on my NEW computer. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and stuff.

Kash
4th October 2012, 11:12 AM
Answered, move to archives.