PDA

View Full Version : LSPD Application Help.

Lana Del Rey
2nd October 2012, 05:16 PM
Ok so I got denied for my app last Wednesday because I had more then 15 crimes commited, since that rule is now gone I want to re-apply. It is now Wednesday but I don't know if it has to be accurate or just by a day. Can I now re-apply for the LSPD since it's now Wednesday and I got denied last Wednesday?

Jules Winnfield
2nd October 2012, 05:26 PM
Yeah you have to wait a week, so that time is up and you can reapply again. Or atleast you should be able, just make the application.

Marcy Shiels
2nd October 2012, 05:27 PM
Yes, you can. I believe you can copy all the application since you've been denied for the 15 crimes rule and not for something else.

Lana Del Rey
2nd October 2012, 05:46 PM
So may I make an app right now?

Hedge_Hog
2nd October 2012, 06:12 PM
So may I make an app right now?

You can make the app and apply tomorrow since one week will be up.

Lana Del Rey
2nd October 2012, 06:13 PM
So I have to wait till tomorrow or today? Because i got denied last Wednesday and today is Wednesday.

Austin.
2nd October 2012, 08:25 PM
You are fine.

Suggestion
2nd October 2012, 09:10 PM
You can apply today

Hedge_Hog
2nd October 2012, 09:11 PM
So I have to wait till tomorrow or today? Because i got denied last Wednesday and today is Wednesday.

It was Tuesday for me so I said tomorrow. If it's Wednesday for you then you can apply.

McRoyal
2nd October 2012, 09:28 PM
Ok so I got denied for my app last Wednesday because I had more then 15 crimes commited, since that rule is now gone I want to re-apply. It is now Wednesday but I don't know if it has to be accurate or just by a day. Can I now re-apply for the LSPD since it's now Wednesday and I got denied last Wednesday?

I'd suggest DO NOT TO apply again, i'd suggest you to hire any friend or someone to CK you.
Maybe you would change your name but it'll more, after your name will be changed or CK'ed.. your crimes will be deleted, dont apply again you will be denied for the same reason.
No offence , its stupied rule, but its not up to us.

Austin.
2nd October 2012, 09:40 PM
Okay the rule is gone http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?44329-READ-Easing-your-pain

She can apply today, no problem, she already did.

Jose
3rd October 2012, 01:21 AM
You can apply now, That rule was Removed

Robert Shiels
3rd October 2012, 03:33 AM
You can apply now, That rule was Removed

Sadly.

Ethan
3rd October 2012, 03:35 AM
As everyone told, MAKE A FUCKING APPLICATION <3, you are allowed now.

Kash
3rd October 2012, 07:06 AM
Answered, moved to archives.