PDA

View Full Version : SAMP crashing

Hopsin
2nd October 2012, 09:47 PM
I'm having this issue with SAMP currently..So, I tried installing a GTA 4 HUD mod, didn't work, so I asked Henry Torrento for help, he gave me his Vorbis.dll files and shit. It didn't work and ever since my SAMP is crashing. I tried reinstalling GTA and reinstalling SAMP but I'm still crashing. It crashes right when the load bar gets all the way up, the screen flashes and then I get a error report from samp or some shit. Help please :)

Fook
2nd October 2012, 09:54 PM
Dear player,

Alright, you said that you tried reinstalled your GTA, maybe the problem is:
Whenever you want to reinstall your GTA completely you even need to go to "My Computer" --> "Hardware" --> "Rockstar Games" and delete it as well, then after deleting the "Rockstar Games" folder, feel free to reinstall the GTA again with every folder cleaned.
Even next time that you'll install a mod make sure that you read the instructions properly.
If it is not the problem, give more details about the situation and we will find the solution for the problem.

Best regards,
Community Helper Fook

* Awaiting player's response*

Hopsin
2nd October 2012, 09:55 PM
Okay thanks, I'll try deleting the entire Rockstar Games folder this time, last time I only deleted the Gta San Andreas folder..Thanks for the help, I'll reply again once I tried what you said.

Suggestion
2nd October 2012, 10:19 PM
Ahh, you didn't tell me on the Shoutout that you have a Installer Disk, yeah, it'll be fix when you removed the folder, because its installing in that folder.. will be doubled up.. haha

Kash
3rd October 2012, 07:07 AM
Awaiting player's response, as he wrote above wait for his reply.

Hopsin
3rd October 2012, 05:50 PM
So, I deleted the RockStar folder, re-installed GTA, re-installed SAMP, and it's still crashing! I have a cracked version of GTA by the way, and it's been working fine for me ever since I got it..Until I started fucking with it :l

Ryan Crowley
3rd October 2012, 06:20 PM
You say this cracked version has been working for you? Then we know it's not the file you're downloading. This is pretty weird but I think you're doing something wrong.

I recommend you install GTA SA in a new destination, try running Single player first. If that works, then you know GTA is fine. Install SAMP in that folder and run it. It should work perfectly as a new GTA SA + SAMP in a new folder.

EDIT: Try running the program its self from the folder too. Don't use any shortcuts incase they're linked with the corrupted GTA with faulty mods.

TIP: After it works and before you mod it, create a folder called "Back ups". Copy and paste and files you're going to mod in there so if something goes wrong you can simply paste the original file back into your game.

Hopsin
3rd October 2012, 06:22 PM
You say this cracked version has been working for you? Then we know it's not the file you're downloading. This is pretty weird but I think you're doing something wrong.

I recommend you install GTA SA in a new destination, try running Single player first. If that works, then you know GTA is fine. Install SAMP in that folder and run it. It should work perfectly as a new GTA SA + SAMP in a new folder.

Yeah, I tried running GTA single player and it ran fine, it's just the problem with SAMP. I think SAMP has been saving my settings everytime, so I guess I changed something that is making it crash, but I just don't know what.

McRoyal
3rd October 2012, 06:41 PM
I'm having this issue with SAMP currently..So, I tried installing a GTA 4 HUD mod, didn't work, so I asked Henry Torrento for help, he gave me his Vorbis.dll files and shit. It didn't work and ever since my SAMP is crashing. I tried reinstalling GTA and reinstalling SAMP but I'm still crashing. It crashes right when the load bar gets all the way up, the screen flashes and then I get a error report from samp or some shit. Help please :)

Dear player , i'd like to ask you one question, when you reinstalled the GTA, you re-installed it to the same folder?

If yes - then re-install it to other folder, it'll solve your problems.
If not then try to delete your current GTA folder then download it , install all over again.
And if its not helping i personaly will send you a new Hud mod to you + One youtube link which explains how to proper place your hood. Mod.

Best Regards
Joey McRoyal.

Hopsin
3rd October 2012, 07:11 PM
I fixed it by installing GTA in a new directory, thanks for the help guys! You can close this now or pin it in case anyone has the same problem,

Kash
4th October 2012, 11:14 AM
Archived.