PDA

View Full Version : How to change name to FirstName_Lastname format?

Hazmat
6th October 2012, 04:52 PM
Hi, I'm new to this site's server (and SAMP in general) and when I tried to connect the game, the game (on the left sidebar) said "Welcome to San Andreas Roleplay, Hazmat!" When I tried to register by entering my password, the sidebar said "Please choose a name witha FirstName_LastName format." I didn't know I had to put my name in that format when I registered. Is there any way I can change my name? Thanks in advance.

Vinny Meadows
6th October 2012, 04:59 PM
You have to get a realistic name.
1.Click on your SAMP icon.
2.Then, there should be a little place that says "Name:" and beside it there is a box where you can type.
3.Type in a realistic name of your choice, for example John_Smith
4.Make sure to include _ in between the first name and surname (lastname)
5.For example if you want John Smith as your name in the game, then type "John_Smith" just like that.
Any other name, same thing applies.
Good luck! If you need any more help feel free to PM me or ask the same way again.

Underwood
6th October 2012, 05:14 PM
2.Then, there should be a little place that says "Name:" and beside it there is a box where you can type.
5.For example if you want John Smith as your name in the game, then type "John_Smith" just like that.
Good luck! If you need any more help feel free to PM me or ask the same way again.

Also make sure to use a capital letter in front of each name, or you might get kicked out of the server.(example: Ronald_McDonald not ronald_mcdonald)

Hazmat
6th October 2012, 05:29 PM

Also make sure to use a capital letter in front of each name, or you might get kicked out of the server.(example: Ronald_McDonald not ronald_mcdonald)

Wow! Thanks for the quick replies, both of you! I am running smoothly now, thanks to you guys.

Luke Shiels
6th October 2012, 06:04 PM
Well done for helping this guy out :)

ANSWERED