PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes buggy textures.

Hamilton
7th October 2012, 07:21 PM
So I played almost 1 year here without any sort of bug issues, my graphics card crapped out on me and I got a new one from my friend, its pretty much the same graphics card. But I have been getting these wierd buggy textures, most of the time to do with the roads and text turning all wierd. I reinstalled my GTA a few times nothing seems to help. When I relog its fine.

http://i.imgur.com/cDOGz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZOGUo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nqCea.jpg

Vinny Meadows
7th October 2012, 07:49 PM
If you've got any texture/ENB mods then I suggest to delete those.
Maybe it's another issue related to your graphics card, get something new or atleast somewhat up to date.
Try searching google or other SAMP forums/sites for solutions/suggestions with people with the similar problems.
Good luck.

Hamilton
7th October 2012, 07:54 PM
If you've got any texture/ENB mods then I suggest to delete those.
Maybe it's another issue related to your graphics card, get something new or atleast somewhat up to date.
Try searching google or other SAMP forums/sites for solutions/suggestions with people with the similar problems.
Good luck.

Emm even when I reinstalled my game, the textures bugged up. So mods dont change anything. Im geussing its my graphics card idk just bugs with the game or something.

Fook
7th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Dear player,
1. When you reinstalled your GTA, you even deleted the main "Rockstar" folder at your "Files and Programs" area? You need to delete it to reinstall your GTA completely and delete the modifications as well.
2. Can you play any other 3d configuration games?
2a. If no, it's the graphic card that is not following your current computer configurations which will fuck up your graphic configurations, etc ,etc.
3. Check if it's properly installed and even if it's updated, check your computer requirements for graphic cards and see if it's properly following the requirements.
Awaiting your answers to probably give you a further answer about your current problem.

Best regards,
Community Helper Fook.

* Awaiting player's response *

McRoyal
8th October 2012, 05:28 AM
Happening to me alot:
1. When you Alt Tabbing then its happening sometimes.
2. If you're entering the Map of the game and then resuming the game its happening.
3. Just relog and thats all.

ChinŽ
8th October 2012, 05:43 AM
It's not your graphics card, your graphics card has nothing to do with how the textures present themself ingame. The game is not correctly installed, re-install that shit.

Ps; 'dat shit looks dope!

John Wahl
8th October 2012, 10:42 AM
Hamilton, Here is what may of gone wrong:

1)You didn't update your new GPU drivers
2)You have incompatible mods installed
3)You have a mod installed improperly
4)A crucial file got deleted
5)Your new GPU is defected

Solutions:
1)Update your GPU driver
2)Check what mods you have installed
3)Reinstall all mods that aren't working properly
4)Reinstall your SAMP(Assuming you have a legal version)
5)Contact the manufacturer of the product

Kash
8th October 2012, 12:54 PM
Awaiting player's reply.

Hamilton
8th October 2012, 01:18 PM
1) I did it
2) I did it
3) Did that aswell
4) Tryed it
5) to much effort

John Wahl
8th October 2012, 01:20 PM
1) I did it
2) I did it
3) Did that aswell
4) Tryed it
5) to much effort

Well it looks to be that that is the issue. I know it's alot of effort, but you want to get that defected Graphics Processing Unit back right away. The longer you wait, the smaller your chances are of being refunded.

Justin Fakie
8th October 2012, 01:29 PM
If it was a GPU problem, nothing would come up at all. I think Shizzle's right. Delete the Rockstar folder if you have it. It helped someone here before and the other solutions seem far out (no offense).

Hyder
8th October 2012, 01:29 PM
I'd suggest 3 things.
1. Update your graphic card's drivers.
2. Or open up the case of your computer and pull out the card and then put it back again. ( Means, re-put the video card ).
3. Reinstall game.. And if you've installed a mod or something then remove it.

John Wahl
8th October 2012, 01:40 PM
If it was a GPU problem, nothing would come up at all. I think Shizzle's right. Delete the Rockstar folder if you have it. It helped someone here before and the other solutions seem far out (no offense).

It doesn't seem like it works, but if something is broken, it can still work. There might just be one part of his GPU that isn't functioning properly and preventing his game from rendering properly.

Hamilton
8th October 2012, 02:25 PM
Well it looks to be that that is the issue. I know it's alot of effort, but you want to get that defected Graphics Production Unit back right away. The longer you wait, the smaller your chances are of being refunded.

Fuck ill live with it Im getting a new PC soon anyways.

John Wahl
8th October 2012, 02:27 PM
Alright if you're sure

Resolved!

Kash
10th October 2012, 06:51 AM
Answered, move to archives.