PDA

View Full Version : Photo Problems.

Sanchez
9th October 2012, 11:08 AM
Uhm, I see sometimes some people, screenshotting your screen, when you surfing on the internet, i can only do it ingame, how to screenshot your screen? Pressing PrtScr not working.

Hyder
9th October 2012, 11:12 AM
Solutions;
1. If you're using a laptop then then hold " Fn " key and then press " prt sc ".
Then press " Win key + R ", and then type " mspaint ", then the paint will open, and after that, press " CTRL + V ", to paste and then save the screen shot.
2. And if you're using a computer then hold " CTRL " key and then press " prt sc ". And then open paint and do the same as solution No. 1. ( Not sure about this one. )

Hedge_Hog
9th October 2012, 12:47 PM
1. Click on the button to the bottom left of your screen (Button says Start or Windows logo).

2. Type Snipping Tool in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then just drag that across your screen.

Most PC's have this program for free so it should work.

Sanchez
9th October 2012, 03:38 PM
1. Click on the button to the bottom left of your screen (Button says Start or Windows logo).

2. Type Snipping Tool in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then just drag that across your screen.

Most PC's have this program for free so it should work.

Uhm, my PC is not English so its not "Snipping Tools"

ChinŽ
10th October 2012, 03:58 AM
Uhm, my PC is not English so its not "Snipping Tools"

Windows logo > All programs > accessories > There should be an icon of scissors and a lasso around it.

Kash
10th October 2012, 06:38 AM
Uhm, I see sometimes some people, screenshotting your screen, when you surfing on the internet, i can only do it ingame, how to screenshot your screen? Pressing PrtScr not working.

Just press print screen button, after that open the paint software from your windows start up menu, while opening it simply hold left control button and V, and the screen print will appear, then just save the page, and you'll get the screen shot of your screen.
Drop me a PM if you still have any kind of difficulty related to this problem.
Answered, move to archives.