PDA

View Full Version : Help about Hitman RP.

Pitchy
14th October 2012, 01:05 PM
G'day
I've been asking, during this past week, in /n if I'm allowed to RP as a Hitman. I got some yes's, I got some no's.
So, I decided to look up the rules on the forums and it says no where that I'm not allowed.
This is basically to ask you people, Can I RP as Hitman even thou i'm not apart of the Hitman "elite" faction?

Here are the rules:http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?39666-Roleplay-rules&p=316875#post316875

~Pitchy

Agent Cole Phelps
14th October 2012, 01:19 PM
To be all perfectly honest, I'm not 100% sure if your allowed to do that. I know people in the past who have done that and never got in trouble. So my answer to this is Yes you can rp as a hitman.

Marcy Shiels
14th October 2012, 01:22 PM
Well, I've seen many mafias RPing and they were ordered to kill some people for money, that's being a hitman already so yes you're able to, I don't think there is any trouble.

Vitto Rizzi
14th October 2012, 01:23 PM
I think its all good until you go just DMing people and get FCed, then you will say like "I was RPing a hitman"

Hyder
14th October 2012, 01:33 PM
No one has authority to stop you from Rping as a hitman, Yes can Rp as Hitman, even if you're not in Hitman Agency, you'll be called " Contract Killer ". You may ask people ICly if they want someone dead. Not everyone tho. Only the bad ones.

Ethan
14th October 2012, 01:33 PM
I think its all good until you go just DMing people and get FCed, then you will say like "I was RPing a hitman"
To don't be prisonned as he said, take some SS of the kill order and /report, then admins won't jail you or get any trouble.
About your question, Yes you can RP as a hitman, but you aren't allowed to PG (Taking a knife, planting a bomb or something else)
If our answer is sufficent please reply to close this thread.
Best regards,
Ethan Marcus.

Josip
14th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Russell Cool once got banned for RPing Hitman, so.... try but I think it's not allowed

Vitto Rizzi
14th October 2012, 01:43 PM
Russell Cool once got banned for RPing Hitman, so.... try but I think it's not allowed

Maybe he was abusing it? Dming and such

Josip
14th October 2012, 01:45 PM
Maybe he was abusing it? Dming and such

idk really, i just know Damien said over /o that you can't RP being hitman and banned Russell.
Maybe shit changed about that but I think it's still on power because noone is doing so.

There's one exception ofcourse... If you have family that is based on doing hits (sometimes mafia too) then you're allowed to do so.

Vinny Meadows
14th October 2012, 02:08 PM
Alvaro is doing this, Emilio let him but he got proper permission from Emilio to do so.
Go ask him for permission and you better RP the hits really well, or else you'll get punished.
Although this just means something is wrong with HA, so much people are willing to RP proper hitmen and we have a faction for this reason, yet none of these people willing to RP are getting recruited and so they're stuck with RPing a unofficial hit man.

Hiraku
14th October 2012, 02:11 PM
Well i guess you are allowed. i meant why not ? When i was in Black Hand Triads someone ordered us to kill governor for 700k and we did.None Prisoned/banned us.

Pitchy
14th October 2012, 02:16 PM
Alright, well thanks for your answers.
I'll be asking an Admin if I could and As you said Ethan, I'll SS the order and such...
And Josip, if it's not allowed, wouldn't Fie had put it in the rules?

The Question has been answered.

~Pitchy

Kash
14th October 2012, 02:21 PM
Awaiting admin's reply to the question as being a player/helper we can't tell you the accurate one, and if we told you without any surity so that would be bad for you, and definitely we'll feel guilty about it.

Kash
14th October 2012, 02:24 PM
Answered and moved to archives as poster has himself understood and wrote the factor which wasn't clarified yet.