PDA

View Full Version : Please help.

Lana Del Rey
15th October 2012, 07:02 AM
Hello everyone,

Ok, so I am wanting to know what active is and what non active is. Is playing 1 hour a day (week day) and like half a day on weekends active or non active?

Thanks.

Sam_Neil
15th October 2012, 07:13 AM
Well, I'd say that's pretty much active to me..
Active means you play a lot on the server for like almost everyday even if you just play 1 hour or so.
Inactive means you only play for like once every 4 days or so and you only play for short period of time or if you don't play on this sever anymore, that counts as inactive as well..
Hope that helps you~

Community Helper, Sam Neil

Armarti
15th October 2012, 07:18 AM
Whatever suits to your IRL time flexibility, as RL always comes first :)

Shav
15th October 2012, 07:24 AM
Hmm.. I'd say that you can't say you are active alot.
Because if the people won't see you for a longer time in whole week, then on the weekends even you play 12 hours doesn't make alot of difference.
Its in the middle of being Active and Inactive.In the factions and helpers community you should at least play couple of hours per day. (2-3 hours)

Ex-Helper: Shav Clarin.

Suggestion
15th October 2012, 07:46 AM
Its kinda Active, they cant say your not...

But for others, or for you... Sometimes, ACTIVE means online atleast 5 hours or more a day, but it depends, since everyones attending to school ^____^

Kash
15th October 2012, 07:48 AM
Answered, in my point of view you're not that much active as you should be, depends upon the family/faction you roleplaying in, and what are their views and demands related to it, like we can say it's all about personal preference.