PDA

View Full Version : Mapping

Vakeray
16th October 2012, 09:18 AM
So I was wondering, if I'd map something fancy amazing fucking super duber amazing shit, would I have to donate for it or is it possible to get planted into the script without donating?

Enrique
16th October 2012, 09:24 AM
Well that's depends, if it's a place that will increase the RP and a public place that everyone can get into, I guess it will.
Back in the time when I mapped the "Park" Fie/Shizzy helped me to get it implemented.
But if it's something for yourself or gang/fam/organization whatever, you'll have to donate for it as we did.

McRoyal
16th October 2012, 09:33 AM
As Enri said its depends on the mapping, if its your own personal HQ/mapping that you'll be able to sell it afterwards then yeah, BUT If its an amazing mapping all around Los Santos that could Help people to RP or even just make nicer City so you can suggest this mapping on suggests and upload this mapping on such sections like "Spam", "General Discussion" So people will know about this mapping and your suggest will be accepted so you dont have to pay even one dollar because its suggestion..

Vakeray
16th October 2012, 09:37 AM
Well, I was wondering if I could map myself a RP room inside the bar, as there's no bar where we could host proper meetings. But I'd have to pay if I'd like to get it planted?

Enrique
16th October 2012, 10:05 AM
Well I honestly think there's no problem if you map it by yourself because they need to script only /enter and /exit commands but you know.
It's all about Cody's mood, and usually, usually lol.. all the time he's lazy so, yeah....
I feel you bro, I haven't got my HQ scripted yet, we donated for it ages ago.

Che Guevara
16th October 2012, 10:37 AM
you have to donated bro.

Shav
16th October 2012, 11:06 AM
I think you have to donate for this scripting even you do it by yourself. But better confirm it from others too.

Brad
16th October 2012, 12:57 PM
Basically what happens is, if you make something TOO good or that gives you a massive advantage or if it's big or whatever, it depends on the size most likely. Even if you donate for it, and it's amazing and big etc, then sometimes it's not accepted even if you're willing to donate.

Kash
16th October 2012, 01:03 PM
Answered, moved to archives.
Drop me a PM if you still got any other question, most likely you have your answer.