PDA

View Full Version : Is this ELM Possible?

Steven_Tran
16th October 2012, 07:58 PM
Skip to 0:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRtZgwoR3rk Those blue flashy lights on samp is that possbile or no? Because I like that rather then just flashy lights from the front.

Agent Cole Phelps
16th October 2012, 08:03 PM
Yes that is ELM, but I think that is part of the car mod.

Charlie_Hicks
16th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Yes that is possible, I have mine set like that, but it doesn't show up on the ground for some reason. I can still see the lights reflect off of cars, players, and most buildings. I'm sure if you just mess around with the settings you'll get it, or look up a tutorial for the settings maybe.

Vinny Meadows
16th October 2012, 08:05 PM
Yep, I think ELM is the only Cleo mod you're allowed..

Steven_Tran
16th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Yes that is possible, I have mine set like that, but it doesn't show up on the ground for some reason. I can still see the lights reflect off of cars, players, and most buildings. I'm sure if you just mess around with the settings you'll get it, or look up a tutorial for the settings maybe.

Tell me how to do it then, where to go to the settings?

Justin Fakie
16th October 2012, 10:05 PM
I think you need a different vehicle.txd. If that's the case then I'm sure you need one matching your specific car mod. I don't know for sure so these are just ideas.

Kash
17th October 2012, 06:18 AM
Yeah blue one? that's called strobe mode which is a part of ELM and CLEO, as it gives you advantage over others, so it's highly restricted in roleplaying servers which includes SARP too. If an admin caught you using ELM as a civilian, he will surely ban you, that's what I know.
Just the normal ELM can be only used by Law Enforcement Officers.
Answered, and moved to archives, drop me a PM if you got any further question.