PDA

View Full Version : SAMP server starts as a single player

CarlosPain
17th October 2012, 02:02 PM
When i try starting up the SAMP server on my laptop it just starts it up as the single player. Can anyone please help me?

Hyder
17th October 2012, 02:15 PM
This happened with me too, but only sometimes.
Just reopen the game again and again. Worked for me, when I opened game twice.
Or reinstall your game, it'd be better way. :)

Fook
Dear player,
There're two options that you can try, related to the things that I'll mention here:

You're not supposed to see the single player options (new game, load game, etc.) - SAMP should load by itself and not present these options, if you see "new game" single player has loaded and not SAMP.

Single player can load for 2 reasons - you have installed SAMP to the wrong folder or you have the wrong version of San Andreas. If you have the wrong version it's easy to fix. . Click here (http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTA_SA_Downgrader_Patch;74661) to download the downgrade patch.

Sometimes the single player menu will be shown, but SAMP will have in fact loaded properly. To fix this you simply need to select an item on the menu then press esc until you're out of it, then SAMP will proceed to load.

You can even check your launchers at the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas main folder and try to load by the original lauchers/files instead.

Best regards,
Community Senior Helper Fook

* Awaiting player's response about the case *

CarlosPain
which one? singleplayer or the multiplayer?

Timmy_Jimmy
17th October 2012, 02:17 PM
Move the whole GTA Sanandreas folder to a different location or rename it. Then start up SAMP and when it asks you to browse for that new folder enter the correct directory and start playing. This worked for me.

Kash
17th October 2012, 02:20 PM
Awaiting player's response.

CarlosPain
17th October 2012, 02:26 PM
at the moment i am reinstalling Gta san andreas and when that is done ill try timmy Jimmy's way.

CarlosPain
17th October 2012, 02:46 PM
I made a new folder and put the san andreas files in it but still have the same problem. gona try shizzy's way now

CarlosPain
17th October 2012, 02:51 PM
I did the downgrader aswell and it still starts up the singleplayer.

Jack
18th October 2012, 06:29 AM
Re-locate the GTA exe , then it should be fine - re-installing won't help.

CarlosPain
18th October 2012, 09:51 AM
Jack relocate the GTA exe to where?

Bob
19th October 2012, 09:14 PM
From my experience you should:
Move the whole Gta San Andreas folder onto the desktop and download the Hudnum crack, also make sure your version is 1, and not 2.
Install the hudnum crack and it should be all good.
Regards,
Bob Beats.

CarlosPain
21st October 2012, 12:50 PM
From my experience you should:
Move the whole Gta San Andreas folder onto the desktop and download the Hudnum crack, also make sure your version is 1, and not 2.
Install the hudnum crack and it should be all good.
Regards,
Bob Beats.

where can i download the hudnum crack?

Kash
22nd October 2012, 06:09 AM
Simply move all the folders of your Gta San Andreas in an empty drive, after that download the SA:MP by locating the installing in that appropriate drive. Click on SA:MP, and it'll open, simply enter the IP and connect in the server.

Kash
24th October 2012, 11:21 AM
Inactive. PM me if you want to get it back.
Archived.