PDA

View Full Version : Temporarily Time Off, Shop Question?

VeedddeeR
17th October 2012, 09:11 PM
Hey, Iv been taking a break for some time now and I had before leaving purchased a car from the store which was the Super GT. I purchased my car ticket from Rey, he should have some documentation on it. I was just wondering if when i decide to come back will be refunded my car?.

Hedge_Hog
17th October 2012, 09:27 PM
When did you buy the car? After the newest update cars were reset and no IG cash was refunded by the admins. However, since you paid IRL cash you should get a refund IMO.

Fook
17th October 2012, 10:53 PM
Dear player,

1.Same questions as Hedge asked above: When did you bought the car ticket?
If you bought it after the last r117 update, and already received your vehicle, you may receive a refund if you lost it, if you bought it before the r117 update, you will need to speak personally with an execultive administrator as if you donated for it, you should get refunded.

2. If you recently bought the car ticket, will (while) in a break and haven't received your product yet, you can keep the record in the "Shop/Orders" in announcement section and a comment with your IG name under the product that you bought, as soon as you do it, your purchase will stay recorded and you will receive it after you coming back.

3. If you bought it and haven't added any comment or posted your information at the "Shop/Orders" section, I think that only Marcus and Dion may have records of donations, either if you already received it from Rey, I'm not sure if he has records of such things, you may PM him for further information.

Best regards,
Community Senior Helper Fook

* Awaiting player's response *

VeedddeeR
18th October 2012, 06:10 PM
I had bought the car of my choice item from the store around late June, early July 2012, i claimed it, used my car then i took an inactivity leave. The server got the new update and cars where cleared. So do's this mean I cant get another car that i payed 15 dollars for? I basically payed 15 bucks for a car i used for awhile then lost do to the server update.

(Also apologise for the terrible English on my first post.

Fook
18th October 2012, 06:30 PM
Dear player,
We have been warned that no refunds will be given, by the way you can PM Rey for further information with proof of your donation and see if he will refund you or not, only him can answer you at the moment, but probably you will not get refunded.

Best regards,

VeedddeeR
18th October 2012, 06:58 PM
And when i state refund. I would not like the 15 dollars back, just getting a refund by getting me a car from that purchase again seeing as i lost it by the server update.

Fook
18th October 2012, 08:52 PM
Dear player,
You still need to PM the admin who gave you the ticket for further info about the "vehicle" refund, you probably will not get refunded, but the best is to try it.

Best regards,

VeedddeeR
18th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Alright Thanks, you may close it now :D

Nightmaid
19th October 2012, 01:23 AM
Answered.