PDA

View Full Version : Unban

Chris_Nikaia
19th October 2012, 10:37 AM
today is friday so admins said me this day i am gonna get unban....can someone said me why i am still baned?

TariQQ
19th October 2012, 11:23 AM
Dear player,

Considering the fact that your temp. ban is expiring today and you still haven't gotten unbanned,
you should poke some of the Ban Appealers by posting on their wall about your ban expire or sending a Private Message to them.However, i'll recommend you not to spam the Administrators in the message that you will send as that won't do it, just be polite and please them to unban you with of course, proof that your ban really expires today.In case you do not know who the Ban Appealers are, follow this link;

-http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?35763-Staff-Roster-

(Hint: the Administrators that are Ban Appealers are the ones that have " Ban Appealer " stated as their function next to their name)

If you wonder why you haven't been unbanned yet, the only explanation is that,
-The admin that told you that your ban expires today (set your temp. ban) apparanetly haven't logged yet or forgot about it (which i highly doubt in) but, you should not worry about that as the instructions i previously stated/gave to you will lead you to an unban.

Best regards,
Community Helper Tariq Gambino.

Chris_Nikaia
19th October 2012, 12:19 PM
yea but i think an admin disabled the email function .... i need some help...

TariQQ
19th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Dear Player,

I didn't mean on E-Mail function but, i meant you to reply/post on that admin's forum wall or send him a Private Message, regarding your ban.If you happen not to know how to do such a thing, follow the next instructions;

(-I've personally checked your ban appeal and as Administrator (Ban Appealer) Liam responded on it i'll take his account as an example of how to help you out, posting on his wall/sending him a Private Message.)

First of,
you will have to follow this link - http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/member.php?821-Liam ,
after opening this link, you will get to Administrator (Ban Appealer) Liam's wall, to leave him a message regarding your ban, you'll go by the empty box (located center-right on your screen) and write down that your ban expires today and that you should get an unban.
But, if you would like your message to be private, not public.You'll have to send him a Private Message (PM), instead of posting on his wall.Follow this link - http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=821 ,
after opening this, you will automatically be taken to Private Messages where the Recipient User is Administrator (Ban Appealer) Liam.Here, you should firstly write the title of the Private Message and afterwardly type the message you want to send him into the empty box below.After you're done with everything,send the message.
I hope this helped you,

Best regards,
Community Helper Tariq Gambino.

Tia.
19th October 2012, 02:13 PM
I would unban you but i can't, since i'm not a ban appealer, just wait for a ban appealer to check your ban appeal and you will get unbanned.