PDA

View Full Version : Need a help with lag spikes

Hyder
20th October 2012, 12:42 PM
Well, the web browser works very fast for me. But SAMP doesn't, its too laggy, I think its because of some PC problems, so please help me, by posting some suggestions to keep SAMP faster as before. I've tried a lot things, even uninstalled my Anti-Virus, but still, its lagging, I've 300 ping same as before, but still its lagging, getting DC'ed blabla. I always close other online programs, and keep the priority to " Above Normal ", in the Task manager ( Sometimes, when I think its lagging. ). Will wait for your suggestions. :)
Thank you.

Hiraku
20th October 2012, 12:49 PM
Modded gta?

Hyder
20th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Modded gta?

1. I didn't mean FPS lag xD.
2. I reinstalled it, and doesn't have any mods, still lagging.

TariQQ
20th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Dear player,

For these last couple of days, the server has been laggy towards everyone and i believe that it's not your PC causing you lag, but the whole server is lagging.There are couple of things that causing the lag, but i believe that mainly, the host failing once there are lots of players online is the thing that is causing the lag, and i believe that a lot of other players agree with me on this one.Yet, if you have additional lag besides the one on the server, it may be your own internet doing problems.

Best regards,
Community Helper Tariq Gambino

Hyder
20th October 2012, 01:03 PM
Dear Helper, ( Lets copy you ;] )
1. I've re-installed Gta Sa already. And has no mods on.
2. Many players can play very good, with no lag at all, and sometimes, the text I type, it goes after 5-10 seconds.
3. Please give me some other suggestions, like, doing some changes in my PC.

TariQQ
20th October 2012, 01:12 PM
Dear Helper, ( Lets copy you ;] )
1. I've re-installed Gta Sa already. And has no mods on.
2. Many players can play very good, with no lag at all, and sometimes, the text I type, it goes after 5-10 seconds.
3. Please give me some other suggestions, like, doing some changes in my PC.
Regarding about what you've said about other players, i agree on that, but not everyone has same internet support in their countries and not everyone has same PC's.
-Anyways,i have just noticed that Grella posted about host causing the lag so yeah, i'll stand on that.

its a host issue the lag
Besides what i've stated before,
try this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn1j2m_IudU

(Note:This won't reduce your ping)

Hyder
20th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Dear Helper,
Thanks for trying to help me, well, I asked some friends and they said that " Yes, its lagging ".
Thanks again for helping me.
You may Close / Move this thread.

Kash
20th October 2012, 01:47 PM
Moved to archives.