PDA

View Full Version : [GUIDE] Drug Dealer Job

Jurica
31st October 2012, 02:08 PM
-GUIDE TO DRUG DEALING-

The drug dealer job can be gotten at the Drug House,opposite the gym. (/join then /accept job at the icon)

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-057.png
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-056-1.png

-CRACK-

Go to the Crack Lab,near the Pig Pen,inside of it,you can get crack for 500$ per gram. (/getcrack [amount])
You SHOULD RP getting the crack.
example:
/me notices some crack on the floor and walks to it
/me kneels down-extending his left arm towards the crack
/me grabs the little plastic bag-standing up and putting it inside his coat
/me looks left-then right and slowly walks out while whistling

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/LosSantos-GTASA-map.jpg
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-054.png
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-056.png

Now,once you have your crack,you have two options on how to sell it: a) an ad saying that you sell crack (DO NOT directly say "Selling Crack" as a) you will get a warrant for FCC Violation and b) You may get fined by an admin (5% of your total money) and get muted from /ad for illegal advertising and it costs 30k per level to get unmuted.) you could make an ad like "Selling a french perfume named "Crachk" "
or b) Go to the gym and sell it there-You shouldn`t just run to people and ask them if they want to buy crack,because that is non-rp behavior,you should do the following:
/me looks around-for any potential customer
/do looking around..
/me notices [Player`s name]
Then you walk up to the player and type in:
/me coughs loudly-attempting to get [Players name]`s attention
/do S/F?
or
/me taps [Players name] on the shoulder-attempting to get his attention
/do S/F?
Then you ask him does he need any crack,you can do it in many ways,you should avoid just saying "Do you need any crack" out loud
There are two good ways of asking a player does he need crack,one of witch is after you come to him you do the following:
/me leans over to [Players name] and says
/L Do you need any crack?
And then RP with him according to his responses
The second way of asking a player does he need crack is,after you are near him is
/me leans over to [Players name]-Attempting to whisper something to him
/do S/F?
After he says "S" You can type in: /w [Players ID/Name] Do you need any crack?

A good price to sell crack is 600$ per gram so,lets say,you make a deal with the player that he will buy 20 grams of crack,and you`re not too good at math,there is a little helpful CMD IG to help you calculate the amount of money the player needs to pay you,so you`re selling him 20 grams for 600$ per gram so you do /calculate 20 * 600
As always,you are gonna have to RP the sale,you can do it like this:
/me looks left-then right-putting his arm in his jacket.
/me takes out a small plastic bag filled with crack from the jacket.
/me extends his arm-attempting to secretly give [Players name] the crack
/do Do you take it?
Now the player does the following:
/do I take it
/me extends his arm-taking the crack from [Your Name]
/me reaches inside his pocket-taking out an envelope
/me attempts to give the envelope to [Your Name]
/do Do you take it?
You should respond with the following:
/do I take it
/me extends his arm-taking the envelope from [Players name] and puts it in his jacket
And to finish off-you type in
/sellcrack[Players ID/Name] [Amount] [Price]
He will /accept the crack and you can go on to the next customer.

-WEED(POT)-

This is the more difficult part of the drug dealer job.You need seeds in order to start,so go to the Drug House (First SS) and inside of it,you can get seeds for the price of 1000$ per seed.You need 10 seeds in order to plant one weed plant.10 seeds will cost you 10,000$

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-003.png

Same as with crack,you need to RP getting seeds the CMD to get seeds is /getseeds [amount]
example:
/me notices a plastic bag on the floor
/me walks to the bag-opening it
/do Seeds in it
/me takes out 10 seeds from the bag-closing it and walking out while whistling.

Now,when you have your seeds you need to head to a secret location of your choice,preferably somewhere outside of Los Santos.
I for example purposes,chose a place behind the Vinewood sign in Mulholland.You need to crouch and then do /plantseeds

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-001.png

As always you need to RP it :
/me digs slightly in the ground using his right hand
/me reaches into his pocket-taking 10 seeds out and placing them in the ground.
/me covers the seeds with earth-covering the hole up

Now,you wait for 69 minutes then crouch again and /pickweed (NOTE:If you wait 70 minutes or more,there is a chance the plant will rot,and you will loose it. )
The plant produces 1 gram of pot every couple of minutes,the max amount of pot you can get from one plant is 39 grams.
A shotgun is always handy,because sometimes players may attempt to kill you and harvest your pot.

After 2 minutes your plant will look like this,but it doesnt mean its fully grown,if you harvest it at this point,you will get only one gram.

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-065.png

After your plant has finished growing (after 69 minutes) you should harvest it-to do so you should crouch and then type in /pickweed

And as always,RP it:
/me takes a plastic bag out of his right pocket and opens it-taking any dirt out of it
/me crouches and starts harvesting the weed.
(You type in /pickweed now.)
After you have finished harvesting (you will get a message on your chatbox)
you simply make one more RP
/me puts all the harvested weed in the plastic bag and puts the bag back in his pocket.
Selling pot is the same as selling crack (RP wise,except of course if you`re selling weed,you wont ask the guy does he want crack) the command to sell weed is /sellpot
You can usually sell one gram of pot for about 700-900$

One more last thing is-How much pot and crack can you carry at what drug dealer level:
Level 1-10 pot and 5 crack
Level 2-20 pot and 10 crack
Level 3-30 pot and 15 crack
Level 4-40 pot and 20 crack
Level 5-50 pot and 25 crack
BUT there is a trick that you can use in order to hold more pot or crack and its very simple.
You simply get 5 crack from the Crack Lab and place it in the trunk of your car,then you go get 5 more grams and again place it into your cars trunk,you can stack the crack up that way,then once you have like 50 grams of crack in your car you just simply take it from the trunk and you can sell it normally.Same goes with pot.
The maximum amount of crack you can have on you is 25 grams(if you use the method above)So,If you get more than 25 grams in your trunk,you wont be able to take it all out,then you risk the crack as somebody may /lockpick your car and steal the crack,so here are a few guidelines on how to protect it
-Buy a shitty car,like a Moonbeam,Sadler Shit ect.(If the car is crap,the car-jacker will think "Oh,this car is crap,I probably wouldn`t find anything good inside..")This type of car wont be over $40,000 and you can use it for storing good stuff.(Of course if people do this a lot,jackers will start /picklock(ing) all the crap cars because they know that high levels/other players all store their good shit inside.)
-Keep all your crack in your house
-Buy insurance,alarm and a GPS for your car(In case somebody starts /picklock(ing) it,so you can get to the car really fast)
-Park your crack car somewhere where it isnt likely to be found,but easy to access

Hope you liked this guide,if you need any more help,feel free to PM me.

Cartorious.
31st October 2012, 02:41 PM
Very helpfully and nice guide , its will very help to newbies , thank you.

Jurica
31st October 2012, 04:23 PM
Updated.

Kupcho
31st October 2012, 05:37 PM
Speaking of pro marketing... Dem noobs be like at ganton "/s Selling pot and crack"

Justin Fakie
31st October 2012, 05:40 PM
Clean looking guide, but expect the LSPD to come after you IG after seeing that /plantweed picture

Kupcho
31st October 2012, 05:42 PM
Clean looking guide, but expect the LSPD to come after you IG after seeing that /plantweed picture

Yeh LSPD thinx dat all forums sections are IC, so they be like /su veyron ILLEGAL AD /su veyron ILLEGAL TUTORIAL /su veyron PROOF OF WEED IN YO GARDEN /su veyron stacking charges /su veyron stacking random charges

Laura
31st October 2012, 05:44 PM
Yeh LSPD thinx dat all forums sections are IC, so they be like /su veyron ILLEGAL AD /su veyron ILLEGAL TUTORIAL /su veyron PROOF OF WEED IN YO GARDEN /su veyron stacking charges /su veyron stacking random charges

Just saying, he doesn't have weed in his garden....

Justin Fakie
31st October 2012, 05:45 PM
It won't even be the same character and they'll do it.

Just read some more of the thread. Lighten up that purple text, but nothing to bright so you can still tell it apart from the rest of the text.

Kupcho
31st October 2012, 05:45 PM
Just saying, he doesn't have weed in his garden....

Just kidding... /su veyron Planting weed at Vinewood sign.

Oh well, veyron got the guts to post something like this... Goodluck veyron 30 minutes in IC jail.

Laura
31st October 2012, 05:47 PM
Just kidding... /su veyron Planting weed at Vinewood sign.

Oh well, veyron got the guts to post something like this... Goodluck veyron 30 minutes in IC jail.

Lololol

Hiraku
31st October 2012, 06:02 PM
bad spot to grow kush :D

Kupcho
31st October 2012, 06:13 PM
bad spot to grow kush :D

Nah, that's Vinewood's private garden for residents only.

Austin.
31st October 2012, 09:38 PM
cool guide

Alvaro Armarti
31st October 2012, 10:29 PM
We have a Cmd IG just so you know. That cmd is /jobhelp.

Jurica
1st November 2012, 04:00 AM
Well,that CMD doesnt explain everything as well as I did,and doesnt teach you how to cover your ad up,how to RP getting the crack,selling it ect. Fuck off please.

Austin.
1st November 2012, 05:39 AM
"Selling a french perfume named "Crachk" "

thats still a FCC violation and peter wouldnt like it

Jurica
1st November 2012, 06:49 AM
thats still a FCC violation and peter wouldnt like it
I dont know,I use that in /ad a ton of times,admins said that it is a good /ad and I never got a warrant for it..You can use "crahchka" and make it a Sir-Lanka/Cuban or w/e perfume

Alvaro Armarti
1st November 2012, 07:56 AM
Well,that CMD doesnt explain everything as well as I did,and doesnt teach you how to cover your ad up,how to RP getting the crack,selling it ect. Fuck off please.

Calm down buddy, No need for the "Fuck off please" Just telling you incase you didn't know about the cmd.

Jurica
1st November 2012, 08:24 AM
Calm down buddy, No need for the "Fuck off please" Just telling you incase you didn't know about the cmd.
That was obviously meant in a mean way,it`s hard to get it from just a post,but how you put it together was "sassy" and indicated on that it was meant in a mean way,I`m sorry if I misunderstood..

Kupcho
1st November 2012, 09:31 AM
The /jobhelp for drug dealer only shows basic information for Where/How to become a drug dealer, and just the holding limit.

Veyron went and wanted to help more, that's not bad, why not thank him? This way of roleplaying a drug dealer with the /me s and /do s are better than what some noobs do... "/s selling pot crack" in a public area.

Justin Fakie
1st November 2012, 12:18 PM
I dont know,I use that in /ad a ton of times,admins said that it is a good /ad and I never got a warrant for it..You can use "crahchka" and make it a Sir-Lanka/Cuban or w/e perfume

It's true though. Illegal ads aren't allowed even with codenames. If there's something I'm missing, explain lol

Jurica
1st November 2012, 12:21 PM
It's true though. Illegal ads aren't allowed even with codenames. If there's something I'm missing, explain lol
You are allowed to use codenames.Just not the old ones like flour,meat and stuff like that,the ones that are really easy to get,that is how Sieg explained it to me.

Jurica
7th November 2012, 09:25 AM
Updated-Added guidelines to protecting your "crack car"

Leah_Bong
3rd January 2013, 12:49 PM
Very nice guide on how to be a drug dealer.