PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial]Lawyer Job

Jurica
1st November 2012, 12:13 PM
-GUIDE TO BEING A LAWYER-

This job can be gotten at the court house-near the bank. ( /join then /accept job at the icon.)
After you have gotten the job you should get on duty via /duty

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-028.png
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-031.png

-DEFENDING-

There are two ways to get yourself a client.
The first one:
There is a handy CMD to help you find a client-/wanted
That CMD will list all the players in the server that have a warrant on them,you should RP taking a look at that list:
/me takes his notebook laptop and powers it on
/me starts up "Wanted"
/do Loading..
/do Loading..
/do Loading..
/do Loaded!
*You do /wanted here*
/me looks at list
/me is looking to find a person with the most warrents
/do Looking..
/do Looking..
/me looks at [Players Name]
/me moves his cursor over [Players Name]
/me presses the right mouse button
/do Click*
/do It displays all the info
/me looks at [Players name]`s info-looking at the phone number
/me shuts his notebook laptop down
*You type in /number [Players name]*
/me takes his cellphone out-dialing some numbers
/do Click* *Click* *Click* *Click*
/me presses the green call button
/do Click*
*You type in /call [Players number]*

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-032.png

After he picked up,you ask him does he need a lawyer.If he says yes,ask him to meet you at lets say the bank.If he says no,just re-do the RP and find somebody that wants a lawyer.After he hang up you need to RP putting the cellphone away
/me lowers his arm-putting the cellphone in his left pocket
You should now go to the bank,or the place that you and your client agreed to meet at and wait for your client.

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-037.png

Now,once your client has arrived in the bank,you ICly dont know its him,so you make a little RP:
/me notices the man that just walked in
/me stands up,coughs twice and walks to the man while looking at him
/do Briefcase in my hand
Now,you simply ask him if he`s your client.
After you have met-up with you client,just ask him to take a seat,and start RPing the defend.
/me sits down on the chair-placing the briefcase on the table
/me opens the briefcase-taking out some papers
/me reaches into his left pocket-taking out a pen and putting it on the papers
/me slides the papers over to [Players Name] using his right arm and looks at him
/do Do you take them?
Ask him to sign the papers,one he has signed them RPly,you can continue.]
/me extends his arm-attempting to take the papers from [Players Name]
/do Do you let me?
After he said Yes,I let you,you continue RPing
/me extends his arm-grabbing the papers and putting them back in his briefcase
/me closes the briefcase
/me looks at [Players Name] and smiles at him
Now you ask him to RPly pay you 2000$
After he has done that you simply do /defend [Players Name/ID] [Price]
Youre done!

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-047.png

Now,sometimes,you will get a call,that you can accept via /accept lawyer
You should head over to the LSPD(Note:Make sure that you have NOTHING illegal on you)

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-057-1.png

Inside of the PD,there should be a cadet on desk duty,if not just start yelling "Hello?"
While you`re waiting for someone to come,you can RP a bit to keep yourself amuesed
/me looks around
/do tapping my foot on the floor and whistling
/me whistles the tune of "How I Met Your Mother"
/do I notice a box of donuts on the desk
/me extends his arm-opening the box and taking one doughnut out of it-starting to eat it
You could add something like this somewhere between the /me`s and /do`s above
/me looks down
/do I notice that my shoe lace is untied
/me kneels down-tying his shoe lace
*You would type in /bomb now*
You will again have to do some RP with him,you should walk up to him and say that you`re a lawyer and that you have been called by [Name of the player that called you].He should then ask you to show him your licences:
/me reaches into his left pocket-taking out a wallet
/me opens the wallet and takes out his lawyer licence-showing it to [Cadets name]
*Then you should type in /showlicenses [Players ID] *
/me puts the licence back into his wallet and his wallet back into his pocket
/me smiles at the cadet

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-060.png

The cadet will now frisk you,this is why it is important to have nothing illegal on you,walk to a wall and put your hands up using the /handsup CMD

/me slowly puts his hands up while taking a small step back while whistling quietly
He will say
/me attempts to frisk [Your Name]
/do S/F?
You should say S
He will offer to frisk you and you will /accept frisk

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-02000.png

One the cadet is sure that you are clean,he will let you in and take you to the cells so you can RP with your client.
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-0321.png
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y376/juroxzg3/sa-mp-0471.png

The roleplay is the same as in the example above,just the command is different as the player is already prisoned and he will actually have to /pay you.After you have finished roleplaying with your client at the cells,you will use the following command- /free [ID/Players name]

You should charge the player the same as in the first example-2000$

Thanks to: Luke Stark and Jake Thomson for RPing with me and in that way helping me to get SS`s of the cells and RP.

If you need any help and/or still don`t understand something,feel free to PM me.

Cartorious.
1st November 2012, 12:28 PM
Please add more /me and /do help but its awesome work , nice guide man.

Enrique
1st November 2012, 12:30 PM
Good job.

Jurica
1st November 2012, 12:47 PM
Heh,thanks guys.I`m thinking of making another guide,when the server gets back up tho.Carton,what do you mean add more /me and /do help?Like,more /me`s and /do`s or?Tell me so I can fix it :)

Cartorious.
1st November 2012, 12:48 PM
add more sentence with /me and /do.

Jurica
1st November 2012, 01:14 PM
Alright,I put some more /me`s and /do`s in. -Updated-

Kupcho
1st November 2012, 06:34 PM
Nice, make more guides! I love how you did this guide. Really good job, and btw, RPly some people might not have their name in a phonebook, so just /sms them oocly and be like *Do I find you in the phonebook?* Im a lawyer)) So that they know you have access to their name.

Alvaro Armarti
1st November 2012, 07:12 PM
/jobhelp

Jurica
1st November 2012, 07:12 PM
Nice, make more guides! I love how you did this guide. Really good job, and btw, RPly some people might not have their name in a phonebook, so just /sms them oocly and be like *Do I find you in the phonebook?* Im a lawyer)) So that they know you have access to their name.

Thanks for the support,I am planning on making a few more guides,like 2 more,then pause it a little bit as I`m learning how to script atm.

Vinny Meadows
1st November 2012, 07:13 PM
Cool.
Good work.

Jurica
1st November 2012, 07:15 PM
/jobhelp

Could you and your /jobhelp /fuckoff already?Stop making retarded posts like this on my guides.Thank you..

Clemenza
1st November 2012, 09:02 PM
Good guide, you really put some effort into this.
You could do a guide about the Product Dealer job as there's no info IG scriptwise.

Todd Stark
1st November 2012, 09:23 PM
Nice guide, it helps alot of others players.

Jorge
1st November 2012, 09:42 PM
Nice guide, I'm sure it will be useful.

Jose
2nd November 2012, 12:21 AM
Good work mate.

Jurica
2nd November 2012, 06:57 AM
Thanks,please check out my drug dealer guide too,it would mean a lot,thanks.I was thinking of making a guide on product dealing,but I`ve never done it,so I would have to lean it first,but it shouldn`t take long,I will have a guide up in a few hours.

Alvaro Armarti
2nd November 2012, 07:56 AM
Could you and your /jobhelp /fuckoff already?Stop making retarded posts like this on my guides.Thank you..

Hahahaha, Think about it, a lot newbs that join the server Do not join the forums Right away so they ask over /n and they use /help, /helpme or even /jobhelp It is really easy on the /jobhelp to learn the entire job atleast for me it was so I don't really see why you posted these but Hey if you wan't to do it go ahead I am not trying to Talk bad on your work or anything these are good Tutorials on how to do these jobs all I am saying is that we have a /cmd IG that explains almost everything you have here so don't be getting all burthurt saying "Fuckoff already" and "Stop making retarted posts" because that is not how you treat someone that is just pointing out a cmd. Did you ever think maybe I was just informing you of that cmd? or did you think I was an asshole and thought these tutorials was shit?

I think they are very nice but I am saying that I wouldn't do any of them and I don't think they will be used much considering we have a cmd.

Jurica
2nd November 2012, 08:58 AM
Hahahaha, Think about it, a lot newbs that join the server Do not join the forums Right away so they ask over /n and they use /help, /helpme or even /jobhelp It is really easy on the /jobhelp to learn the entire job atleast for me it was so I don't really see why you posted these but Hey if you wan't to do it go ahead I am not trying to Talk bad on your work or anything these are good Tutorials on how to do these jobs all I am saying is that we have a /cmd IG that explains almost everything you have here so don't be getting all burthurt saying "Fuckoff already" and "Stop making retarted posts" because that is not how you treat someone that is just pointing out a cmd. Did you ever think maybe I was just informing you of that cmd? or did you think I was an asshole and thought these tutorials was shit?

I think they are very nice but I am saying that I wouldn't do any of them and I don't think they will be used much considering we have a cmd.

a)If you dont see a point of this thread then why the fuck did you open it and read it?
b)You are talking bad of my work this way,because your comparing my entire work to a simple fucking command that takes one hour to script for all the jobs,vs. my 1.5-2h to gather all the SS,make the guide and decorate it,color it ect.
c)/jobhelp doesnt teach you how to act,doesnt show you in a picture where to get the job,shows you all the me`s and do`s you should use,my tutorial does
d)What you are doing is not pointing out a CMD but trying to be a smartass
e)I`m level 12,don`t you think that I already know about the CMD?
f)Stop trying to be a smartass
g)/iddick from this thread.

The_Khan
2nd November 2012, 09:19 AM
a)If you dont see a point of this thread then why the fuck did you open it and read it?
b)You are talking bad of my work this way,because your comparing my entire work to a simple fucking command that takes one hour to script for all the jobs,vs. my 1.5-2h to gather all the SS,make the guide and decorate it,color it ect.
c)/jobhelp doesnt teach you how to act,doesnt show you in a picture where to get the job,shows you all the me`s and do`s you should use,my tutorial does
d)What you are doing is making me cry
e)I`m age 12,don`t you think that I already know about the CMD?
f)Stop trying to say the obvious
fixed.

Alvaro Armarti
2nd November 2012, 05:21 PM
d)What you are doing is not pointing out a CMD but trying to be a smartass
e)I`m level 12,don`t you think that I already know about the CMD?
f)Stop trying to be a smartass

Stop flaming Kid jeez, I told you I was sorry and their was no point in my last post of me acting like a Smartass, Get the facts straight I was complimenting your work and told you that if you wan't to do it go right ahead I don't have a problem

And I was saying the job command is pretty much the same.

But you decide to start naming your Abc's to me in a "Rage post" Their was no need for that so calm your shit down and just accept my Compliment but if you wan't to go all 12 year old on me than fight someone else I am not gonna fight with your bullshit.

McRoyal
2nd November 2012, 10:01 PM
Awesome job mate.

Jurica
7th November 2012, 09:36 AM
Updated-Fixed it so all the /me and /do colors match.

DOOM
27th November 2012, 04:21 PM
I don't really see a need for this. Most people do know how lawyers act in real life, and there's SO many of these repititive ass guides on the forums. It was set up nice, but try making a guide on something that's actually kinda hard to do, like navigating the forums properly, and correct usage of /n and /ad.

Jay Westwood
28th November 2012, 04:29 AM
Not bad...

Che Guevara
20th December 2012, 09:12 AM
nice tut. bro ;)
good job.

Jurica
20th December 2012, 09:25 AM

Criss Mclarean
20th December 2012, 11:55 AM
I Like the Tutorial and i red it all
Nice Grammars also ^

Jared_Dawson
27th April 2013, 07:01 PM
Not bad.

Reggie Anderson
27th April 2013, 08:18 PM
Excellent Guide for this job.

Mathew
27th April 2013, 09:07 PM
I Dont know why are you bumping such a old thread,but still
good guide overall.

Mat_Martin
28th April 2013, 05:40 AM
Good.
Nice work!

Lewis_G
28th April 2013, 04:30 PM
Good work. I've seen many newbies being Lawyers, i hope they taught themselves from here,

Aldo
28th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Nice work thank you for sharing .

ST3V3©®
29th April 2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the nice guide :)

Johny_MacRack
29th April 2013, 01:30 PM
Great guide , keep it up

Albania
27th February 2014, 02:35 AM
Good tutorial thanks