PDA

View Full Version : [Guide]How to avoid DM

Jurica
7th November 2012, 10:01 AM
This is a short guide,not much to say,and pretty much everyone knows this,but there is no "guide" for it,and some newbies dont know about this,so to avoid them making rage-threads and to help them not get DM`d so much ,I though that this would be a good thing to put here,you guys can add something if you want,just post below,I`ll update the post.I know that some newbies dont come on the forums,but some do so for them:

-Always keep your HP up and get at least half a vest
-If you see a level 1,run.
-Always have a gun with yourself(Shotgun/MP5)

When you`re getting DM`d

Do`s
-SS your weapons(for a refund if you get killed)
-If the player is level 2+ then take SS and FC him,if he is a level 1,then just /report him and run away
-/report I`m getting DM`d by [ID] Please spectate me or tp to me
-Say to the DMer that killing players is not allowed,he may stop
-Run
-If there are no admins on,and you cant run away from the DMer,there is nothing else you can do to avoid death but to kill him.

Dont`s
-Asspull your weapon and kill the motherfucker.
-Chicken run
-MG(People start yelling dont DM in IC chat,him rulebreaking doesnt give you the right to rulebreak too)
-Spam /report
-Use caps in /report
-Insult admins over /report

http://i.imgur.com/uUYNO8z.png
Appeal this decision by Calv (http://http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/member.php?27024-Calv)

Jack
7th November 2012, 10:14 AM
/q is an option to

Cartorious.
7th November 2012, 10:15 AM
Very nice guide.

Mr.Silver
7th November 2012, 10:33 AM
KILL THE MOTHER FUCKER ~ Le Dash .

Mausi Homeland
7th November 2012, 11:18 AM
when i see a mofo rushing and i know i would rage when i get -1hp.... i'll /q to avoid me raging the gym lol

Jurica
7th November 2012, 11:53 AM
/q is an option to
As I said,him rulebreaking doesnt mean that you can rulebreak too,admin could prison you for logging/tabbing to avoid death..

Mausi Homeland
7th November 2012, 12:01 PM
As I said,him rulebreaking doesnt mean that you can rulebreak too,admin could prison you for logging/tabbing to avoid death..

Yes, but i think if a admin got reports from several people at gym that example ID 90 is DM'ng and he spectates him and see his victem /Q'ting to avoid getting killed/DM'd that a proper admin wouldn't prison him therefor

Jurica
7th November 2012, 12:07 PM
Yes, but i think if a admin got reports from several people at gym that example ID 90 is DM'ng and he spectates him and see his victem /Q'ting to avoid getting killed/DM'd that a proper admin wouldn't prison him therefor

That is a kind of a touchy subject,the victim still rulebreaked,so therefore he should be punished,I know what you mean,but I`ve always seen admins say"Him rulebreaking doesn`t give you an excuse to rulebreak too."..

Batman.
7th November 2012, 12:11 PM
-Run
-If there are no admins on,and you cant run away from the DMer,there is nothing else you can do to avoid death but to kill him.

Dont`s
-Asspull your weapon and kill the motherfucker.
-Chicken run

Love this logic.

Jurica
7th November 2012, 12:12 PM
Love this logic.

There is a difference between just running and chicken running..

Batman.
7th November 2012, 12:13 PM
Don't really believe you would get alive if you just ran in a straight line..That's almost like standing.

Mausi Homeland
7th November 2012, 12:19 PM
well in that case, remove this from your guide ;)

Since if a DM'r DM's you, and you shoot back ... its called DM'ng a DM'r which is DM.

-Best non-rulebreak/Proper way is to SS' your weapons and SS him DM'ng you, then FC and request a refund of your weapons +vest.

Jurica
7th November 2012, 12:24 PM
Don't really believe you would get alive if you just ran in a straight line..That's almost like standing.
Yeah,you can run in a non-straight line while its not chicken running,AFAIK you are able to turn,make a curve,but you cant run around the player in constant zig-zags ect.

Donbot™
7th November 2012, 12:24 PM
I parkour when I get dmed

Justin
7th November 2012, 12:29 PM
i don't bother my self by /report'ing and Shit only and best way is /q

Donbot™
7th November 2012, 12:32 PM
i don't bother my self by /report'ing and Shit only and best way is /q

Them u got reported by him for quit to avoid death lol. Possible lay even FC if they are a troll

Batman.
7th November 2012, 01:39 PM
Don't believe a proper admin that has nothing against you to jail you for logging to avoid,because you're in right..

Justin
7th November 2012, 01:52 PM
lol he will FC me for Logging to avoid DM LOL

Nik
7th November 2012, 02:06 PM
nice.. but before you /reported and told him to not DM, your dead

Bob
7th November 2012, 02:23 PM
This isn't as good as it could be, Instead of pulling your gun in shooting.. there is another option..
Use F8 to SS, then post a forum complaint. If you lose weapons, SS the weapons you had.
Good idea for a guide though.

Donbot™
7th November 2012, 04:15 PM
lol he will FC me for Logging to avoid DM LOL

Wrap ur brain around niga, he could lie that u q to avoid death. So it's not a good idea to quit, but to take ss and run

JKings
7th November 2012, 04:42 PM
If your being DM'ed either /q to avoid the death, cause if he FC you, in your defence you could say, he was DM'ing you, then admin can't do shit because he rulebreak and pretty much FORCED you to rulebreak((log))

Steven_Tran
7th November 2012, 05:12 PM
/report? lollololololl take ss or just kill that damn dmer..

Justin Fakie
7th November 2012, 06:24 PM
The admins are just looking for shit to punish people for. If you are being DMed, OBVIOUSLY you will get proof that he was DMing and report. In the meantime, you will shoot him to protect yourself or protect others. I'm sure they know who's the real DMer if 20 people report him/her. I know it might frustrate admins and they have to wait longer if you kill the DMer to catch him/her, but in most cases people will have proof and can just post an FC. The next time the DMer strikes after respawning, there will be a flood of reports again anyway.

Maxime
7th November 2012, 07:03 PM
''If you see a lvl 1, run'' What the fuck? Are you stupid or autistic?

Jurica
8th November 2012, 10:48 AM
The admins are just looking for shit to punish people for. If you are being DMed, OBVIOUSLY you will get proof that he was DMing and report. In the meantime, you will shoot him to protect yourself or protect others. I'm sure they know who's the real DMer if 20 people report him/her. I know it might frustrate admins and they have to wait longer if you kill the DMer to catch him/her, but in most cases people will have proof and can just post an FC. The next time the DMer strikes after respawning, there will be a flood of reports again anyway.
I agree,I will add it up there soon(I have to go off now)

''If you see a lvl 1, run'' What the fuck? Are you stupid or autistic?
Its because most level 1`s are DMers..

Mr_Ted
8th November 2012, 11:21 AM
Wow you are really smart we didnt really know how to avoid dmers

Jurica
8th November 2012, 12:24 PM
Wow you are really smart we didnt really know how to avoid dmers

This is a short guide,not much to say,and pretty much everyone knows this,but there is no "guide" for it,and some newbies dont know about this,so to avoid them making rage-threads and to help them not get DM`d so much ,I though that this would be a good thing to put here,you guys can add something if you want,just post below,I`ll update the post.I know that some newbies dont come on the forums,but some do so for them:

Next time,please read my entire post.

Richi
8th November 2012, 01:59 PM
imma bust a rambo on dis mofo if he try to dm me

Jay Brookside
8th November 2012, 05:06 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bitch_please.gif

Criss Mclarean
8th November 2012, 08:28 PM
When i see a DM'er, RRUUNN like Hell!!!

Jurica
9th November 2012, 04:21 AM
well in that case, remove this from your guide ;)

Since if a DM'r DM's you, and you shoot back ... its called DM'ng a DM'r which is DM.

-Best non-rulebreak/Proper way is to SS' your weapons and SS him DM'ng you, then FC and request a refund of your weapons +vest.

I will add this to the post,for you killing the DM-er,it`s self-defense,the admin wont do anything to you if you kill the DM-er,but he will if you log to avoid(Happen to me,admin spec me,I killed the DM-er,nothing happen,admins spec me for another DMer I log,they prison me.An admin(I think Fie) told me that I am allowed to kill the DMer if I have no options left,but that I am not allowed to /q.)

Billy_Bucco
9th November 2012, 05:08 AM
/q is an option to

And what if the DM-er knows the rules and Fc's you for logging to avoid death??

Panky
9th November 2012, 08:17 AM
Is this even a guide? This is more like a rule book lol.

Jurica
9th November 2012, 09:05 AM
Is this even a guide? This is more like a rule book lol.
lol,yeah,kinda looks that way,doesn`t it?

Albania
27th February 2014, 02:39 AM
Nice guide.