PDA

View Full Version : Question about the lags inside the server.

Dice
11th November 2012, 02:05 PM
Okay guys, In the last week, when I'm loggin inside SARP, I can't see anything normaly, everything ruins, everyone lags, sometimes the game stuck for 1 hour, what the fuck is going on? it is me or everyone?

What can i do to fix it?

Claude™
11th November 2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah, freezes happened to me too, I think mostly it is because of host and DDoSers.

Vinny Meadows
11th November 2012, 02:08 PM
It's not only you, I'm lagging like shit too.
Some people say it's the host, some people say it's the increase in players and loops of the objects placed in by the Dev Team or whatever.
Whatever it is, it's ruining my playing time and that's why I went inactive. I can't play normal.
Even if I do play, I have to stay outside of LS or I lag like shit. What's the fun in that?
So, just bare with me and hope that the admins/Dev team are working on fixing this issue.
Not even sure if they are.

Charlie_Hicks
11th November 2012, 02:11 PM
I haven't had any issues with freezing, but have faced a lot of lag. Not sure what the reason is though.

Marcy Shiels
11th November 2012, 02:21 PM
Guys, all of thse problems are caused because of the script and can be fixed, even Nelson said that, but it takes some time to get fixed so you just need to be patient and wait for it to get fixed.

Dice
11th November 2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks, for the answer, you can delete it.

Vinny Meadows
11th November 2012, 03:32 PM
The situation has been explained to Paul and is basically answered.
This thread is ready to be archived.

Nightmaid
11th November 2012, 05:27 PM
Answered.