PDA

View Full Version : Mods

Tony
7th December 2012, 12:20 PM
Hey, does anyone know why my mods work In Singleplayer but won't work In Multiplayer? I've installed them correctly

Marcy Shiels
7th December 2012, 12:24 PM
Post here the name of the modification you are trying to install, keep in mind that if it is a modification that gives you any advantage over the players on our server, you will be banned, therefore I recommend not installing it.
Also, there are some modifications which only work on the singleplayer.
Pending player's response

Tony
7th December 2012, 12:39 PM
I installed a few skin mods a couple weeks ago and they worked alright on Multiplayer and Singleplayer, I've already tried to Install the game again but It still doesn't work on multiplayer. They don't give me any advantage over the game

Tony_Ways
7th December 2012, 01:52 PM
Some, mods do not work in SAMP.

Vinny Meadows
7th December 2012, 01:58 PM
Hey there, try following this guide: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?48358-Tutorial-Simple-How-to-install-mods
Let me know how it turns out.

Tony
7th December 2012, 02:00 PM
I dont have a problem with installing the mods and inserting them into the game, They just wont work, I know they do work for multiplayer as they was working last week

Vitto Rizzi
7th December 2012, 02:10 PM
I had that same problem also, it really depends which mod you are installing. If that does still presist and you KNOW that it should work on SP, then reinstall your GTA San Andreas (install it to an another folder) including with your SAMP and such.

Tony
7th December 2012, 03:09 PM
Alright, Ill try that thanks :)

Criss Mclarean
7th December 2012, 03:29 PM
Most of the mods are Compatible on SAMP but some are not.. Maybe that mod isn't Compatible on SAMP..

Tony
8th December 2012, 06:18 AM
These mods are compatible with SARP as they was working last week and then they stopped working

Vitto Rizzi
8th December 2012, 08:08 AM
Try running gtasa.exe and SAMP in Windows 98/ME mode. If that doesent help, try running SAMP in admin mode.

Kash
8th December 2012, 11:18 AM
Awaiting Player's response.

Justin Fakie
8th December 2012, 02:41 PM
Open your SAMP client>Tools>Options>Change your GTA SA directory to the one where the mods were installed. You may have more than one GTA SA and installed the mods to a different one.

Panky
9th December 2012, 02:47 AM
Hey, does anyone know why my mods work In Singleplayer but won't work In Multiplayer? I've installed them correctly

Most CLEO mods are not allwoed.
All car mods (Like textures or stuff, not anything like car weapons or stuff, if you know what I mean) are allowed.
Skin mods allowed.
Holster mod not allowed.
Only a few of Dion's map mods (/akina .etc.) allowed.
HUD mods allowed.
SRT, and other visual enhancing mods allowed.
ENB ALLOWED!

Answered.

Kash
9th December 2012, 03:29 AM
Most CLEO mods are not allwoed.
All car mods (Like textures or stuff, not anything like car weapons or stuff, if you know what I mean) are allowed.
Skin mods allowed.
Holster mod not allowed.
Only a few of Dion's map mods (/akina .etc.) allowed.
HUD mods allowed.
SRT, and other visual enhancing mods allowed.
ENB ALLOWED!

Answered.

That is not the answer of the question above.

Kash
9th December 2012, 03:32 AM

There can be many reasons, like the mods script could be different in Singleplayer and Multiplayer. I suggest you to download SA-MP mods which don't give you advantages over another player after scanning them properly. You can go through a lot of tutorials and guides via Google/Youtube which tells everything regarding the mods installation.
For now, I'm going to assume that you've got your answer. Drop me a PM if you've any problem related to this question.
Answered and Archived.