PDA

View Full Version : Random Crashes?

Hollohan
29th December 2012, 03:32 PM
On SARP lately I been crashing for no reason, what's going on? I don't have any mods I unistalled all to keep from crashing. Anyone?

Watts.
29th December 2012, 03:43 PM
Your problem can be distinguished into 2 causes.

1- there's something called Net speed/ how much powerful Internet connection you acquire.

2- your computer can't take hold of the lags/opcode warnings given by your SAMP server.

~Jonny.

DanielKatz
29th December 2012, 04:52 PM
Most likely it's due to the extreme opcodes going on these days. Do you have a strong computer?

Kash
30th December 2012, 01:57 AM
Awaiting player's response.

Austin.
30th December 2012, 11:01 AM
If your GTA just crashes and it is not related to SAMP op codes, reinstall GTA (just replace the gta.exe if you have no mods) but if its related to SAMP, reinstall both. If you have SAMP running as an Admin, make sure have GTA also being set to run as Admin.

Vitto Rizzi
30th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Most likely it's due to the extreme opcodes going on these days. Do you have a strong computer?

Opcodes mean that something is corrupt or not working, meaning that it's not related to your computer hardware. I suggest you to just reinstall everything related to San Andreas and then install it to an another directory, should be simple enough. I haven't gotten any opcodes myself, so i don't think it's a server related problem. Can you say if the opcodes come in one place only or just randomly, that would help!

Kash
30th December 2012, 11:23 PM
Inactive. PM me if you want to get this topic back.
Archived.