PDA

View Full Version : Car Parking Problem

Jesus Salonga
4th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Hello guys, this problem is common in some RP servers. This is only a short content but useful to all players and also increases RP skill. Let's get started.
Do you notice some cars that scatter around the city like blocking the road in server? What do you think your first impression when you saw this problem? In real life, we don't see any cars that park around. They park their cars in a proper place. Like some things/materials in our house, we should arrange them or put them in proper place. In our server, they are alot of parking lots around the city. Parking lots are vacant places where you usually park your cars. Sometimes, I noticed that when a player sees a car park anywhere, they're going to steal it and drive away.
So the solution for this problem is, before you go offline, make sure you need to find a parking lot and type /park to park your car. Don't forget to lock your car or else the car will be stolen. Just remember: RP it while parking the car using /me and /do commands.

I hope this solution helps you alot. Thank you!

Slydell
4th January 2013, 10:41 PM
I saw "car parking" and assumed this was people parking on other people.

Vinny Meadows
4th January 2013, 10:42 PM
We need to make people scared shitless to park their car at random places.
24 hour ban if you leave/park your car at a non-rp location. LOL

Spiderman
4th January 2013, 10:45 PM
better yet, car deleted if you park it at a random place

DOOM
5th January 2013, 12:12 AM
whydoe

Alvaro Armarti
5th January 2013, 04:39 AM
Well car parking should be handled in some way.

Hollohan
5th January 2013, 05:25 AM
Can't be fixed only by the players.. :/ hopefully they learn from Admin prisons not to do it again. It gets annoying

Austin.
5th January 2013, 07:38 AM
lol tank, you can also improperly park your car in the middle of the street AND on top of a person, or in a parking spot and still on top of a person, people are just that ignorant to go 100mph in a infernus and smash every pole / person / car they see, then yell " FUCK POLICE " then go and cry about getting arrested or prisoned. I think that driving all together should be enforced, let alone parking the car. our RP driving skills as a server is just about -4/100, because even IF you want to RP driving, you will get rammed by a police officer shooting a Mp5 out of his fucking car going fast as fucking shooting someone at a traffic stop because they used nos.

#whitegirlproblemss

ChinŽ
5th January 2013, 09:10 AM
Hello guys, this problem is common in some RP servers. This is only a short content but useful to all players and also increases RP skill. Let's get started.
Do you notice some cars that scatter around the city like blocking the road in server? What do you think your first impression when you saw this problem? In real life, we don't see any cars that park around. They park their cars in a proper place. Like some things/materials in our house, we should arrange them or put them in proper place. In our server, they are alot of parking lots around the city. Parking lots are vacant places where you usually park your cars. Sometimes, I noticed that when a player sees a car park anywhere, they're going to steal it and drive away.
So the solution for this problem is, before you go offline, make sure you need to find a parking lot and type /park to park your car. Don't forget to lock your car or else the car will be stolen. Just remember: RP it while parking the car using /me and /do commands.

I hope this solution helps you alot. Thank you!

Irl cars don't teleport to the middle of the road if you exit a building. (Bank/Jefferson Motel)

Mausi Homeland
5th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Irl cars don't teleport to the middle of the road if you exit a building. (Bank/Jefferson Motel)

This!!

Spiderman
5th January 2013, 12:42 PM
I got ticketed for driving like the LSPD does :/, also this is a hard problem to solve, what if you are trying to escape someone or similar? You won't follow the speed limit or regular traffick rules in that situation. Also, what if you are drunk? It's hard as hell to drive after you spam vodka at some bar. (+ it's fun as hell to drive while being drunk :3)

Jesus Salonga
6th January 2013, 01:44 AM
Well, yeah. I heard alot of news about this problem. Some people can't rid of drinking alcohol. As far as I know, you're not allowed to drive if you we're drunk. Isn't it? Do you mean escaping from cops? Well, you really not to follow traffic lights and signs because they're chasing you. That's the another problem - not obeying traffic rules and regulations. If you we're going to drink alcohol, drink a little not too much.

Jesus Salonga
6th January 2013, 01:52 AM
lol tank, you can also improperly park your car in the middle of the street AND on top of a person, or in a parking spot and still on top of a person, people are just that ignorant to go 100mph in a infernus and smash every pole / person / car they see, then yell " FUCK POLICE " then go and cry about getting arrested or prisoned. I think that driving all together should be enforced, let alone parking the car. our RP driving skills as a server is just about -4/100, because even IF you want to RP driving, you will get rammed by a police officer shooting a Mp5 out of his fucking car going fast as fucking shooting someone at a traffic stop because they used nos.

#whitegirlproblemss
You're right dude. Driving like crazy around the city.