PDA

View Full Version : ENB is always the same?

EazyECompton
25th January 2013, 10:35 AM
Why is my ENB always the same? nomatter what settings i Use, it's always the same ENB, everything is so bright I can't see shit and chat is all blurry and shaking. I've reinstalled and tried changing ENB's atleast 10 times, but everytime i press shift + F12 it's the same!

Batman.
25th January 2013, 10:38 AM
Try tuning down your brightness.
Press Escape > Settings > Display/Visual, and I'm not sure if you need to go in advanced, if it's not in the main display menu, enter advanced and tune down your brightness.
If that doesn't work, I don't know how I could help you out, maybe you could try searching around the internet?

Watts.
25th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Having ENB installed with high brightness just whitewashes your screen. All you gotta do is reduce the brightness of your monitor+ your in game brightness to below 55%. Also just switch off your frame limiter in your settings in the in game pause menu. If the problem still persists, reduce your Gamma level. That's it.

EazyECompton
25th January 2013, 12:45 PM
I just tried it, but it's still the same. Could you send me some good ENB settings?

Watts.
25th January 2013, 03:02 PM
I can, but however, I cannot send you modifications over the forums. (+I'm not in my computer so yea).

EazyECompton
25th January 2013, 04:04 PM
i've reinstalled gta 3 times, and deleted every single modification including the folder. i've changed my brightness and everything, but still, everytime i try an ENB it's still the same bright shit..

ChinŽ
25th January 2013, 10:51 PM
It's because you haven't enabled the effect.

Open your ENB file and press a combination of CTRL and F, type in "effect" and search for "bloom", and "Reflection", change the zeros to ones and you should be done.

Hope to have helped ;).

EazyECompton
26th January 2013, 09:53 AM
I'll try that, but the problem now is that my gta only crashes before i even get to logg in, ive reinstalled 2 times now deleting all the folders and such but it still happens. any solutions?

JoeSlice
26th January 2013, 12:57 PM
I tried ENB aswell, My game crashed on the loading screen.

Your PC might not be strong enough to have such a modification installed..

EazyECompton
26th January 2013, 02:33 PM
I tried ENB aswell, My game crashed on the loading screen.

Your PC might not be strong enough to have such a modification installed..
My pc runs battlefield 3 on very high with no lagg, and 60 fps. My pc can handle it

JoeSlice
26th January 2013, 02:41 PM
I suppose it's something to do with the game. You should re-install it in a different directory.(always works)

EazyECompton
26th January 2013, 02:59 PM
I suppose it's something to do with the game. You should re-install it in a different directory.(always works)
i've done that aswell. i've lowered my gamma, set the settings on reinstalled 6 times. but its still the same

EazyECompton
26th January 2013, 06:17 PM
Alright so I tried running samp as admin and the ENB worked then, but when I run samp as admin i got no weapon mods, no crosshair nothing just the ENB. When I run sarp as normal again it's the same, all blurry and wayyy to bright. So anyone of you got a solution, or know a way that I can kee p my weapon mods and crosshair when I run samp as admin?

ChinŽ
26th January 2013, 06:41 PM
Alright so I tried running samp as admin and the ENB worked then, but when I run samp as admin i got no weapon mods, no crosshair nothing just the ENB. When I run sarp as normal again it's the same, all blurry and wayyy to bright. So anyone of you got a solution, or know a way that I can kee p my weapon mods and crosshair when I run samp as admin?

When you run a program as an administrator it uses the default directory as resource. You probably got SA installed on your pc twice

EazyECompton
26th January 2013, 07:04 PM
When you run a program as an administrator it uses the default directory as resource. You probably got SA installed on your pc twice
I'm pretty sure I don't, I had two folders before but I deleted both of them. Do you know what I should do?

Kash
29th January 2013, 12:16 PM
Are you still having the same problem or what?
You have 24 hours to post, or this will be moved to Archives.

Kash
30th January 2013, 11:40 AM
Inactive. PM me if you want to get this topic back. Archived.

Kash
31st January 2013, 05:51 AM
Re-opened.

Kash
1st February 2013, 07:01 AM
Archived.