PDA

View Full Version : helpp

moefoyamotha
9th February 2013, 01:19 AM
Hey I just got 0.3e and when im downloading it wont let me pass the point where it says ''chose install location'' destanation folder as you can say how do i pass that point I have the patch for it

Kash
9th February 2013, 01:23 AM
Choose the installation location by selecting the drive in which you have installed the game.

Sarah™
9th February 2013, 02:19 AM
Simple. locate it where you have installed GTA.
Thank you.

TariQQ
9th February 2013, 05:01 AM
Awaiting player's response.

moefoyamotha
9th February 2013, 12:16 PM
I tried that I could not find it should I change the gta file to another file or what?

moefoyamotha
9th February 2013, 02:33 PM
I used steam to get it

Mark_Keys
9th February 2013, 04:00 PM
1. Go to http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php and download the client.
2. Go to http://www.freeinfosociety.com/site.php?postnum=867 to download a 1.0 SA EXE.
3. Open up the file from step 2 and get out the EXE and put it in C:/Program Files/Valve/Steam/Steamapps/Common/GrandtheftautoSanAndreas (Make sure you rename the EXE that originally came with steam before putting this one in there. I name the steam one GTA-SA(steam) just so I don't get them mixed up).
4. Run the client you got from SA-MP.com
It will ask you where to install... Install to C:/Program Files/Valve/Steam/Steamapps/Common/GrandtheftautoSanAndreas
5. MAKE SURE THE EXE THAT CAME WITH STEAM IS RENAMED SOMETHING ELSE AND THE ONE YOU DOWNLOADED IS GTA-SA. Also do not run it through steam.
6. Now open up 'samp' in your San Andreas files and it will ask you where you installed it (see # 3) Create a username and when you try and join a server it will ask for password. Dont mind that, just hit connect and boom. Profit.
7. YOU CANNOT PLAY THE REGULAR SAN ANDREAS THROUGH STEAM WITH THE EXE YOU DOWNLOADED. YOU MUST RENAME THE EXE YOU DOWNLOADED TO SOMETHING LIKE GTA-SA (mp) AND THEN RENAME THE EXE YOU GOT FROM STEAM BACK TO GTA-SA.
8. Have fun

6 Char

moefoyamotha
9th February 2013, 09:17 PM
Answered

Kash
10th February 2013, 01:14 AM
Archived.