PDA

View Full Version : All About Jobs

Hyder
10th February 2013, 05:11 AM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2109/infoaboutjobs.png

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2687/armsdealer.png
Arms Dealer
[ 1.1 How to get mats by matrun? 1.2 How to get materials from other people?
2.1 How to sell Materials? 2.2 How to sell guns? ]

1.1 How to get mats by Matrun?
This job is illegal, but makes a lot of money.
First, to join this job, you've to go to the Big Ammunation near All Saints Hospital. Then type /join at the " i " icon, and then /accept job. Now you've 2 routes to get mats, one his behind AmmuNation and 2nd is a bit far from Gym.
Now type /getmats at the " i " icon, now you'll get 10 Materials Packages ( Note: You can get 10 Materials Packages only at a time which gives 250 Materials ) and a red blip on your map ( Note: The red blip will be on a truck icon ), near the Jefferson Motel, now go to it and pass by the Red Circle, now you'll get 250 Materials, you can keep running the mats to get more.

1.2 How to get materials from other people?
First, you've to find someone who's selling Materials. Then go to him and start doing the deal by Rping. ( Note: Remember that a OOC Deal can get you punished. ) Now the 2nd person will /sellmats to you and you'll have to /accept materials, but first check if he has typed the amount of mats and price correctly.

2.1 How to sell Materials?
Once you've got materials and want to sell them, then try to find a buyer in a correct way. ( Note: Some of buyers could be undercover cops, so be careful and deal with it ICly. ) Now, type /sellmats ID Amount of mats Price, and the buyer will /accept materials and the money goes to your bank account. And that's it.

2.2 How to sell guns?
First, go to /jobhelp > Arms Dealer and check that how many materials are needed for a gun ( Eg. Shotgun needs 200 materials. ) Now find a buyer and tell them to /pay the money ICly, now you've to type /sellgun ID Gun name (Eg. /sellgun Hyder King Shotgun. ) , and that's it. You can also scam them by RPing it in a correct way, but remember that the scam limit is $50,000 only.

F.A.Q

Q. How much does material costs?
A. One Material costs from $1 to $10, now its up to you that what price you chose from 7 to 10 dollars. You can use /calculate also, instead of tabbing and turning on your windows calculator.

Q. How much does weapon costs?
A. Read " How much does material costs? " and /calculate after. Eg; Shotgun costs 200 materials to make it, so you can sell it for $1000 - $2000 or whatever. But the max is $2000, since it costs 200 materials.

If you have any other questions then ask me by commenting on the thread.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/605/carjacker.png

Car Jacker

[1.1 What to do in this job? 1.2 How much do you earn from this job?
2.1 Info about lockpicking a vehicle / house. 2.2 How to level up in this job? ]

1.1 What to do in this job?
First, you do not need to join this job like other job at all. The main purposes of this job is " Selling cars on crane " and " Lockpicking Vehicles ".
Selling Cars: All you've to do is, just find a car from somewhere and type /dropcar or /sellcar, then a red marker will appear on your map at the Ocean Docks, then go to it and pass by the Red Circle then your vehicle will disappear and you will get money from it.
Lockpicking Vehicles and houses: To lockpick vehicles, you got to get screw drivers from a 24/7, they appear on your map as a Pink Milkshake icon, go to them and /enter, /buy and search " Screw Drivers ". Then find a car/bike you want to drive/ride, and its locked, then stand near it and type /lockpick near it, but do not forget to Rp it!, the lockpicking will take around 2 minutes if you're level 1 in this job.

1.2 How much do you earn from this job?
This job needs patience, you get $1,000 to $2,000 if you're level 1 in this job.
To earn more money you've got to level up in this job.
Level 1 gives 1k-2k, Level 2 gives 2k-3k, Level 3 gives 3k-4k, Level 4 gives 4k-5k and Level 5 always gives exact $6,000. If you want to know that how to level up in this job then read 2.2 point.

2.1 Info about lockpicking vehicles / houses.
Gave almost all the info in 1.1 but here's some more. You can lockpick other's houses too by standing at the door and typing /lockpick. To lockpick faster you gotta level up in this job.

2.2 How to level up in this job?
You just have to /dropcar every 20 minutes ( Level 1 in this job takes 20mints to /dropcar again. ) Type /skill 5 to check how many times you've to /dropcar again to gain higher level in this job.

F.A.Q

None in my mind yet, many of them have been answered above ^.
But if you've any, then ask me by commenting so I can add this in the thread.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1353/mechanicn.png

Mechanic
[ 1.1 How to get this job? 1.2 What this job is used for?
2.1 How to earn money in this job? 2.2 How to hire a Mechanic? ]

1.1 How to get this job?

To get this job, go to the Ocean Docks, and then try to find a Yellow Dot on your map, which is the location of the " i " icon where you can join the job. After finding it, type /join ( /quitjob first if you already have a job ), then /accept job, and that's it.

1.2 What this job is used for?

This job is used to fix your or people's cars, fill them ( Note: You can fill people's cars only, to fill your car go to Idlewood Gas Station and /fill it while standing near the fuel pump. ) You can also put /nos, /hyd and /neon on your and people's cars. ( Note: /nos gives 2 nos uses, /hyd means Hydraulics which is illegal and /neon is used to get neon, it'll ask you about the color after you type /neon. )

2.1 How to earn money in this job?

To earn money, you can /repair cars of other people, /fill them, put /nos on their vehicle, /hyd or /neon. ( Note: /repair is used to fix cars of other people only. To fix your vehicle, type /fix or /re. For example; /repair ID price. ) This job doesn't make a lot of money though.

2.2 How to hire a Mechanic?

To hire a mechanic, type /service taxi once a minute ( Note: If you keep on spamming it, you'll probably get fined or punished by Admins. ) But if there aren't any Mechanics on-duty, then wait for one or give up and run or call a friend.

F.A.Q

Almost all of 'em are answered if you read carefully, ask me if there's any in your mind.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4868/detectivex.png

Detective

[ 1.1 What this job is used for? 1.2 How can I Roleplay finding someone?
2.2 How do I earn money in this job? ]

1.1 What this job is used for?
First you've to join this job by going in L.S.P.D and in the office, there would be a " i " marker, type /join and then /accept job while standing on it.
This job is basically used to find someone through Roleplay.( Example; /find ID / Part of name, then a dot will appear on the map. )

1.2 How can I Roleplay finding someone?
There could be some other ways too, but Tracking Phone is best and used one, but first check out if someone's phone is on IC.

2.1 How do I earn money in this job?
This job doesn't actually gives money automatically, like Car Jacker and other jobs. You've to RP getting money, like helping a friend to find someone.

F.A.Q

Ask me.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5440/drugdealer.png

Drug Dealer

[1.1 How to get this job? 1.2 How to get Crack / Pot?
2.1 How to sell Crack / Pot? ]

1.1 How to get this job?
All you've to do is, go to the gym (Note: Run to gym because, Drug House is near it. ), and then open up your map. You'll see a " D " icon in your map, run to it, and /join > /accept job.

1.2 How to get Crack / Pot?

Crack: Check out your map and try to find a " C " icon in your map. Then go to it, /enter the building ( Note: The " C " icon can be found near Jefferson Motel and Materials Factory 2. ) Now you'll see a grey bag flying, stand on it and type /getcrack 5 which will costs 500$ each crack. ( Note: If you're level 1 in this job, then you'll get 5 cracks at a time only. )
Pot: This one takes time and needs patience. To get it, go to the " D " icon. ( Which is near gym ), /enter it and then run to the flying Bag, type /getseeds 10. ( Note: You can get 10 at a time only. ) Now find a hidden place and /plantweed, ( Now important thing ) and read the message written in green letters ( DO NOT MISS IT otherwise you'll lose your pot. ).
Now /pickweed after the time ( Note: Each pot grows in 1minute / 40 secs, /checkweed to check it. You can pick it at any time, but if you haven't waited for 65 / 70 minutes, you'll not get the 39 pots. ( Note: 39 is max. )

2.1 How to sell Crack / Pot?
To sell it, you've to find a buyer ICly, now after RPing, type /sellcrack ( To sell crack. ) or /sellpot, ( To sell /sellpot. ) For example; /sellcrack ID / Part of name Amount of crack Price. Wait for buyer to accept 'em and bang, that's it. Now the money goes to your bank account.

Note: This job is illegal ( Everybody knows it :P ) so try to get away from the Undercover cops, BUT ICLY!
Or its a prison.

F.A.Q

Q. If the pot grows in less then 70 minutes, then why the weed doesn't get withered after 40 minutes or more?
A. It doesn't go, because it gives you some time to pick it, so don't miss the extra minutes and save your pot instead of losing it.

Ask me others if needed.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9657/bodyguard.png

Bodyguard
[ 1.1 How to join this job? 1.2 How to sell vests?
2.1 How do I get a vest? ]

1.1 How to join this job?
Simply go to gym and you'll see a " i " icon next to ATM, type /join > /accept job, that's it.

1.2 How to sell vests?
Find a buyer, and then Rp the deal, now type /sellvest ID / Part of name Price (Example; /sellvest Hyder_King 2000 - Note: You can sell half vest only through /sellvest, to know how to get full, go below and read F.A.Qs. ).
Now the money goes to your bank account.

2.1 How do I get vest?
Find a Bodyguard at gym, and then tell him to sell you a vest, now he sells it to you and you /accept, easy.

F.A.Q

Q. How do I get full vest?
A.First, buy a half vest from a bodyguard or ammu nation, and then buy 10g cracks from crack lab, now /usecrack 5 times ( it needs 2g cracks for 1 /usecrack ), and you'll get your vest increased.

Q. How much a vest ( Armor ) costs?
A. Usually it costs $2,000, everyone sells it for that price, but to get more, you need to be at some special occasion, like Events. ( People sell them for 2k-4k or more on events xD. )

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1721/lawyerw.png

Lawyer

[ 1.1 How to get Lawyer job? 1.2 How to use this job? ]
2.1 How to hire a Lawyer? ]

1.1 How to get Lawyer job?

To get the Lawyer job, go to the Big Ammunation and find for a nearest " i " icon, then run to it, now /join > /accept job. That's it.

1.2 How to use this job?

You can clear someone's wanted stars and decrease their jail time.
The command to clear stars is /defend, the usual price is $2,000 per star, people call lawyers when they are in Jail, you can visit PD and check for them and decrease their time by typing /free, but you've to do it all Roleplay'ly.

2.1 How to hire a lawyer?

To hire a lawyer, type /service lawyer, /ad or call / SMS a Lawyer icly.
Remember to Rp the stuff to get rid of stars / get your time lowered.

F.A.Q
Ask me!

Cartorious.
10th February 2013, 05:19 AM
Very nice.

Jimmy_Scalleta
10th February 2013, 06:00 AM
Very good job Mr.King , this will help very much.Everyone who don't know much about Jobs, can read this.Very good job !

Hyder
10th February 2013, 06:09 AM
Tell me if there are any mistakes.

Updated, added Car Jacker.

Tony Perez
10th February 2013, 07:25 AM
Nice guide, Looking forward to see it grow and more jobs being added.
Its a nice explanation on how it works, and what to do exactly.
Thank you Hyder King.

Reaper™
10th February 2013, 09:58 AM
Looks sick! Keep it up!

Hyder
10th February 2013, 10:49 AM
Updated
Added Mechanic
Corrected some mistakes.

JKings
10th February 2013, 11:33 AM
Nice tutorial dude, pretty helpful for newbs and even level 2-5's that still are kinda dodgy

Kash
10th February 2013, 12:10 PM
Good work sain munja.

Rahma
10th February 2013, 01:31 PM
Nice work, maybe sooner you need to add information about "Bodyguard" and "Boxer" jobs ::3:

Jake.
10th February 2013, 02:25 PM
Nice work, maybe sooner you need to add information about "Bodyguard" and "Boxer" jobs ::3:

Yeah Bodyguard, but not Boxer its not really making money. It`s just for fun

Joris
10th February 2013, 02:42 PM
Nice one Hyder :) But use some pictures to make it more interesting to read.

Batman.
10th February 2013, 02:44 PM
Nice tutorial bro. :)

Hyder
11th February 2013, 09:10 AM
Nice one Hyder :) But use some pictures to make it more interesting to read.

Sure my babe. I'll add em, but not yet, I've to write a lot :)

Ye, many jobs are being written. Adding Detective soon, well, I really should add Boxer, since its a job too. Let me write useful jobs first.

Hyder
12th February 2013, 09:50 AM
Updated
Added Detective and Drug Dealer.
There could be some mistakes, please find 'em out, like underline, font color, size or something.

Edit: I found some mistakes and corrected them, please leave a message here if you see any.

Kris
12th February 2013, 10:03 AM
theres a command which is known as /jobhelp

Hyder
13th February 2013, 09:30 AM
theres a command which is known as /jobhelp

So....? :@

JKings
13th February 2013, 12:06 PM
LOL, This thread is going on ageous, but I like how you keep it updated for newbs, :D

DakotaZ
14th February 2013, 04:12 AM
Love it

Hyder
16th February 2013, 08:25 AM
Updated
Added Bodyguard

ST3V3©®
16th February 2013, 08:43 AM
Its really very good job man, Well done.

Koji_Takamato
16th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Good job!

Hyder
20th February 2013, 03:48 AM
Updated
Added Lawyer.

Hanna
20th February 2013, 05:18 PM
Looks plain, more pictures and some colors would make it interesting.

Good job though, I like your effort. :3

Marshall_Jonhson
20th February 2013, 05:58 PM
Nothin but a gangsta party

Jared_Dawson
20th April 2013, 07:38 PM
Awesome! Verry helpfull, keep up the good work!