PDA

View Full Version : Different Things Gangs can RP

Cane Black
15th February 2013, 09:30 AM
This was made because I am quite upset with people's reasoning to attacking other gangs, calling it RP. That ain't RP.

Things you can do for your gang to RP include:

Buying a lot of drugs, and RPly going to an RPed location to RPly pick up the Drugs.
Buying/Running a lot of mats, and RPly going to an RPed location to RPly pick up the Mats.

These are the basics and what I consider the bare minimum that gangs should do. If you just pull a bunch of materials and drugs out of your ass, I question your ability to lead a gang. If you are in a gang that doesn't do this, and are bored, suggest it to your leader, just for an activity to RP. You can ALWAYS create RP events in a car. Don't be afraid to not be an E-Thug and fart every once a while in the car. Ash your siggarette on the seat or play a CD. There are always things to do in a car.

Open a Tattoo/Hair Salon.

Never be afraid to RP a business you can launder money in. I once RPed this. I RPed the Grove Tattoo shop as my front and my gang would sell drugs on the corner. I would sell drugs inside and RP giving tattoos to people.

RP turfs

Once a gang is large enough, you should send people to RP in different areas of the city (and continually RP there). This is the best way to add an RPed turf system. This is not something for small gangs, like I said, once you have enough people to expand, I recommend this. If a gang is always seen RPing in a location, other gangs might want to start RPing there, and gangs can begin to shape outside of HQs. Examples include Jefferson Motel, Jefferson Motel, Ganton Tattoo/Hair shop, Gas Stations and large apartment building areas. RP stuff there like selling drugs in those areas, tagging up, smoking up, order food and eat at the location. There are even more things you can RP when you're in an open space. RP playing catch with your gang members. Don't be afraid to RP something new and original.

RP points

Points themselves are OOC, but afterwards you can always RP them as a legit illegal business. You can use it as a front and RP in that location. Set up IC deals in the area (MF1 and DF are great for this). I am sure many other people can come up with ideas on how to use the area. Some examples I can come up with are fully RPed Deals, Car Shops and weapon/drug storage (fronts).

Guarding

RPly Guarding is one of the most realistic things lower ranked members can do. Guarding is usually as boring and not a lot of people like to do it. It is completely their fault. If they can't come up with something to RP while doing this, they are not very good RPers. When testing people, RPly ask them what they would do if they were put in charge of guarding a location. Activities that I can come up with are: Playing Dice with a Partner, Listening to the Stereo, Pigging out on Chips and Drinks, Browse the internet on your phone, call someone and talk to them, order food, smoke up. There are many things you can do. You should never be bored guarding or staying in one place.

One's RP isn't only based on how well they /me and /do, it's also based on the locations that they are able to RP in and how often they do it.

Sinny
15th February 2013, 10:22 AM
I've read everything and I came up with the outcome below:

Great, every gang member/leader should see it...

Cartorious.
15th February 2013, 11:02 AM
Awesome...

Ronny Blight
15th February 2013, 11:09 AM
Good guide for families as Impavido or such.

Hanna
15th February 2013, 11:29 AM
Good job, it all depends on type of gang tho.

Clemenza
15th February 2013, 11:33 AM
You could add more things though, like opening a garage, fixing their HQ from time to time, working on their cars/bikers, etc.

Good job anyways.

Cane Black
15th February 2013, 11:45 AM
Good job, it all depends on type of gang tho.

Regardless of the type of gang. Any street gang irl is able to take over places and stuff like extortion. its the Leander's decision on how they expand, not exclusive to any specific type. I used to think the type of RP your gang participated in depended on the type of gang, but I don think so any more. Why limit the RP? This is showing how to expand RP.

Klash
15th February 2013, 12:01 PM
Good guide for families as Impavido or such.

disbanded.

OT: good ideas, i had some of them in mind

Reaper™
15th February 2013, 02:08 PM
Add the following:
Hanging out.
Buying gear/weaponry/clothes.
Have RP cuss-fights between eachother inside the gang.
RPly modifying your weaponry Ex: Engrave a Gang logo, Add scope's/modified mags/modified rounds etc.
RP'ly execute someone and RP'ly videotape it and post in the IC section.
Practice shooting RP'ly.
RP getting the military gear (Spas' and M4's.) before actually fucking uing military-grade weaponry.

Cane Black
15th February 2013, 03:20 PM
Add the following:
Hanging out.
Buying gear/weaponry/clothes.
Have RP cuss-fights between eachother inside the gang.
RPly modifying your weaponry Ex: Engrave a Gang logo, Add scope's/modified mags/modified rounds etc.
RP'ly execute someone and RP'ly videotape it and post in the IC section.
Practice shooting RP'ly.
RP getting the military gear (Spas' and M4's.) before actually fucking uing military-grade weaponry.

I agree, but I was more less thing to avoid the use of guns. The RP getting clothes and shit I fo sided standard and was goin to add but I ran out of time. I'll be adding more when I get to my pc.

Emmet.
15th February 2013, 06:56 PM
good job

DOOM
15th February 2013, 11:09 PM
Also might want to add:
-Smoking Weed
-RP Chilling (Sounds simple, actually very complex yet fun.)
-Stealing rival gang vehicles and chopping them.
-Planned Kidnappings.

Just some shit. Also, I think a Turf Map would be helpful, that a gang R6 would make. Try to plan a take over.

Cane Black
15th February 2013, 11:18 PM
Also might want to add:
-Smoking Weed
-RP Chilling (Sounds simple, actually very complex yet fun.)

I was just naming things that most gangs don't do. Those things are pretty basic and can be placed under the Car RP mention in the RP Drug/Mat section, along with the RP Guarding.

Nick
16th February 2013, 04:02 AM
you can rp a sex party as well

Cane Black
16th February 2013, 10:36 PM
You could add more things though, like opening a garage, fixing their HQ from time to time, working on their cars/bikers, etc.

Good job anyways.

That kinda goes under the legit business thing. And hood RP is what most gangs do anyways. Fact is that hood rp is rp, it doesn't help the server grow as a community really if everyone is just in their own cliques. I get that you want people to be able to know where you are so they can join, but just staying at your hood all the time doesn't help the server.

Chin®
16th February 2013, 11:04 PM
Pretty nice!

Todd Stark
17th February 2013, 12:44 AM
It should be this.