PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed???

Tautvydas_Matulis
23rd February 2013, 06:20 AM
Are admins allowed to ban people like this???
Really sets a bad image on new players especially if the admin is RAGING at the time when he is supposed to be calm?
That is my opinion I just want to find out if its ok for admins to ban like this..

http://puu.sh/26WXh

http://puu.sh/26WXQ

Vitto Rizzi
23rd February 2013, 06:26 AM
The player must've done something that made Peter really rage - also an admin can prison Mako for carsurf as you busted yourself. If you think the admins are doing anything wrong, you can post a FC against the "guilty" admin, imo it's not necessary as admins treat people the same way people treat them.

Jack
23rd February 2013, 07:24 AM
Mostly its the players fault because they start to rage against the admins..

Tautvydas_Matulis
23rd February 2013, 09:35 AM
I was just wondering.
Because I am new to samp I have been in other gaming communities and I knew all administrators wouldn't punish with a reason specified with a swearword. I think admins should stay calm because when they rage they can do bad stuff they can regret later on.

But anyway I don't want to report him, I just wanted to find out if its ok to do that by admins.

Dill Pickles
23rd February 2013, 11:45 AM
There was a newbie who kept joining, he baisically ignored peters request to leave and rejoin with a valid RP name.
The guy that got banned had multiple warnings, kicked, then rejoining about 6 times, peter was actually being patient untill he gave out his last warning.

but the real question is, why is your mate carsurfing? lol.

Hedge_Hog
23rd February 2013, 01:37 PM
Like Dill said, chill don was trolling and wouldn't change his name. He was trolling and got what he deserved after Peter was patient with him.

As for Vinny Hardy, I'm not sure. My guess is Vinny spammed /report or something while Peter was busy.

Shit's hard for admins, there's not too many active ones and there's always a lot of drama going on. They try to be patient as much as possible, but sometimes people take advantage of this and troll them. I would say that the ban/kick messages are bad, but considering they likely had valid reasons and the admin was under a lot of stress I wouldn't start trying to judge him.

Julie
25th February 2013, 08:26 AM
This is answered I assume, pending poster's reply before closing the thread though.

Mat_Martin
3rd March 2013, 02:10 PM
There must be some reason..i do not think that Peter banned him just like that...

Hedge_Hog
3rd March 2013, 07:52 PM
Poster hasn't replied in a while. Answered.