PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid ban and infos about it.

Khenjie
23rd March 2013, 09:59 AM
Hi there are alot of players here who are and soon to be banned.
In this short guide I want all of you not just the current players but to all who are going to play our Rp server.
So okay heres the deal about not being banned,You may experience being banned for a wrong reason if you think but there are actually some mistakes that you have made.
Reason's why you may be banned:
You may have used hacks for personal gains.
You have ignored the administrators words about not doing something.
You have fucked the server around meaning only here to fuck things up.
You're always getting FC'ed for rulebreaking.
You wont stop insulting players OOC'ly or won't stop whining to the admins and furthermore being violently mad to them saying rude things about them.
You've made the admins or an admin mad just like above but this case if different you're cursing them for your intentional needs for short you're trying to threaten them if you dont get what you want but there are lots of things why you're trying to threathen them.
You have abused /n or any other chat channels by Server Advertising.
You're not obeying the rules but there some rules are not bannable,worst case scenario is ofcourse BANNED.

Tips on how to avoid them.
Obey admins but never /asslick lol.
Dont download hacks such as Sobeit even if its just for Singleplayer.
Avoid abusing /report or /n by trolling or spamming the admins,Admins are only humans like us if your /report is not being dealed with you can try talking to them in a mannerly way to encourage socialized chatting.
If you want your own server to grow never advertise it in another Samp server.
If you want attention go call your mom and do a backflip.
Never DM around or MG well its not that bannable but the worst case scenario may be Tempo-Ban or Admin Prison.
Dont insult players about their race if its IC'ly it is allowed but never ever be racist in OOC channel.
Lying to an admin.

What are the types of Bans?
First off is Perma-Banned:Meaning you're banned from the server permanently,It is done when an admin or ban appealers choice is made to your ban appeal.
Temporarily Banned:This means that you're not banned forever,You may be banned for like 1 week or 3 days maybe 1 day lol.
Faction Banned:This means that you're quiting your faction/team to join another or Faction Hopping in some ways it can get acquired if you've applied within the time limit.
Ex: You're applied to Lspd but got denied and you're told to reapply after one week but you've applied the next day.
You may get Faction Banned for it or you may be listed at the Black List.
One example is that you're not taking your faction seriously then joining another faction because you're bored.
Forums Banned: You're banned at forums no need to discuss it.
Ex: You've angried an admin in forums,almost same as what I have said earlier an admin will make up his/her mind to what to do to you but in other cases you're forum banned for trolling or commenting non-sense on an FC thread.

What to do if you're banned wrongly or just banned but deserve a second chance?
First you need to go to our forums which is FutureGaming.net/forums.
Then you must find the Ban Appeal Section.
If you have found it you have to make a ban appeal within the section.
There is a format there that you can use as your guide.
But heres a little tip: Dont lie at your ban appeal because a Ban Appealer or an Admin will check your logs just a tip to the banned players.
If you have filed the Ban Appeal wait for a ban appealer to make his/her decision about it but you have to wait patiently as I said they're not robots lol.

[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]Well thats all since this is only a short thread about what you have to and not to do in the server.

Marcy Shiels
23rd March 2013, 10:57 AM
i thought this was a guide on how to ban evade

Austin.
23rd March 2013, 11:38 AM
i thought this was a guide on how to ban evade

me to

Good job my friend

Batman.
23rd March 2013, 11:46 AM
Why do people like to point out the obvious SO FUCKING MUCH?

ThaFreakist
23rd March 2013, 12:24 PM
Very useful for people good job

Stefan Heiler
23rd March 2013, 01:23 PM
I'd say it was good but you just server advertised and stole it from FG.

Khenjie
25th March 2013, 04:38 AM
@Bandos lol wtf that thread from FG is mine too xD