PDA

View Full Version : i cant register

thetruckerman
28th July 2013, 11:08 PM
hello im thetruckerman and when i type in the password that i want to register with then it says pick a name that you want but right after it shows that message it says server closed connation and heres a photo to show5539

Malachi
28th July 2013, 11:12 PM
Your name cant be retarded its has to be basic in this format
Charlie_Jones
SO make sure it looks like that and you will be cool

thetruckerman
28th July 2013, 11:14 PM
please reply a solution

thetruckerman
28th July 2013, 11:15 PM
no i dont get that at all right after the name mesage pops up the server closed connection

thetruckerman
28th July 2013, 11:25 PM
right after i click register (as in password) it closes the connation

Mathias
28th July 2013, 11:31 PM
You need to have your name like Malachi said.
Firstname_Lastname - For example; James_Bond

http://puu.sh/3Oh4m.png

thetruckerman
28th July 2013, 11:37 PM
no the server closes connation before i can even pick a name and it does that every time

Dylan.
28th July 2013, 11:38 PM
Hello there,
I would like to explain to you that the reason you unable to register, is because you are not placing a vaild Roleplay name in the name box
near the top of your SAMP loader. There is a box Marked Name: [space for name here] You need to place a name inside this box that has a first name (Bill for example) and a last name (Maryland for example) You must put the name in the box together with a _ or Underscore
for it to all come together like this Bill_Maryland. Once you have completed this step you will be able to log on and type your password in to finally register and enjoy playing SARP

Mathias
28th July 2013, 11:43 PM
no the server closes connation before i can even pick a name and it does that every time

Because you need to choose the name before you connect to the server.
http://puu.sh/3Ohsk.png

Where you put in "thetruckerman", you're supposed to put in a name in the format Firstname_Lastname.
Example; James_Bond

Dustin Keys
29th July 2013, 12:08 AM
Seems like it's been explained enough.

Awaiting player's conformation - 24 hours.

thetruckerman
29th July 2013, 03:23 PM
thanks everyone that solved my problem i can now play on a awesome roleplay server

Watson
29th July 2013, 03:52 PM
Answered and archived.