PDA

View Full Version : A question about the application forms.

Overlord
9th August 2013, 12:42 AM
Hello, I've recently tried using the SASD and the SANG forms, but they didn't show up in the recruitment section, is that suppose to be a bug on the forms, or it's just my forum account bugged? Thank you.

Watson
9th August 2013, 03:39 AM
It is both, your account and the forum that have it as a bug. For example this thread, was moderated when you posted, which was not supposed to happen. Some moderator of the section should simply aproave your thread, then it will show up in the respective section.

Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Dustin Keys
9th August 2013, 08:01 AM
If you are trying to post an application to join the said faction, please do it from here http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/misc.php?do=forms

Spiked
9th August 2013, 09:31 AM
They should all be on the link that Dustin posted, I believe the Taxi Company is the only faction which has its format on the official section itself.

Badar
9th August 2013, 11:50 AM
SASD's form on the link which Dustin posted is outdated. If you're wanting to join SD, take a look at our section and you'll find an application form there.

Khenjie
9th August 2013, 11:57 AM
Some sections don't acquire "Forms", for SASD just take a look at the section and find their application format then post a new thread then paste it, after that, just fill it out respectively.

Watson
10th August 2013, 12:32 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.